Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Dancing

Jimmy woke to the smell of pancakes coming from his small apartment’s kitchen.

“Mia.” He smiled to himself.

He pulled on a pair of clean boxers and walked into the kitchen to find Mia

She was in front of the stove making pancakes. “Why aren’t you wearing pants?” Jimmy asking scaring her.

Mia jumped around and laughed, “Pants are useless.”

“Hm, good point babe.” Jimmy agreed, kissing her forehead.

“You want some pancakes?” Mia asked putting some pancakes on a plate for him. Jimmy nodded and took the plate after kissing her.

Mia grabbed her own plate then took a seat on the living room couch next to him, in front of the TV.

Jimmy was watching Fuse. They ate, kissed, and giggled. During the commercials they talked about random things then became quiet when music came on or they sang along.

“Avenged Sevenfold’s Afterlife.” The announcer spoke.

The song came on, Jimmy quickly got up pulling Mia with him. “May I have this dance?” Jimmy asked kissing her hand.

Mia giggled, “Yes you may.”

While the song played they danced and Jimmy twirled her around the room. When the song ended they were lip locked and quickly making their way to the bed room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short introduction to the story!!!