Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Pregnant

“Pregnant?” Jimmy’s mouth formed a perfect O.

Mia’s eyes went wide and she stared at Jimmy. The doctor excused himself from the room, leaving the couple alone.

“Jimmy?” Mia could feel her heart beating in her ears.

He turned his head to look at her with the same look then his lips turned up into a smile.

Jimmy jumped up and yelled, “I’M GOING TO BE A DADDY!”

He scooped Mia up into his arms and attacked her face with kisses. She giggled wildly and tried to playfully push him away. Jimmy jumped up on the bed and grinned.

“Icancanceltherestofthetourwecangobuythathousewewantedand-” Jimmy started speaking so fast that his words sounded as if they were squished together.

Mia covered his mouth with her hand and giggled softly, “You need to finish the tour. We have plenty of time to buy that house and do everything else.”

Jimmy protested, “But”

“No buts, you are going to finish this last week of shows. I’m not going to let you disappoint your fans plus I’ll have Ethan, Velma, Gena, Lacy, Val and Michelle to watch me.” She waved her pointer finger in his face trying to get her point across.

Jimmy was about to protest but knew by the look on Mia’s face that he wouldn’t win. He huffed but nodded, “Fine we’ll wait but once I get home we’re going to get that house weather you want to or not.”

She smiled and gave him a kiss, “Fine with me.”

The couple laid back on the bed and began discussing their future and what kind of wedding they wanted. Soon enough they fell asleep and dreamed about their future together.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. There is a sequel so go subscribe to it!!!! There should be an update on it within this week!!!!! Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!