Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Hell Yeah

Mia woke up to find Jimmy still sleeping. She got up and went to take a shower. While she was rinsing her hair, Jimmy joined in on her shower.

“Rawr.” Jimmy surprised Mia.

Mia jumped accidentally, slipping and knocking both of them over to the bathrooms tiled floor.

“Jesus, Jimmy.” She laughed when she realized it was him.

“Didn’t mean to scare you. We’ll actually I did but I didn’t think you’d knock us over.” He chuckled.

Jimmy helped Mia up after slipping on the floor a few times. “What do you want to do today?” He asked once they had both regained their balance and turned off the water.

“I don’t know. Do you have a band meeting today?” She asked not wanting to ruin any band plans.

“Nope, day off babe.” He grinned goofily.

Mia wrapped a towel around her naked body and walked back into their bed room, “We could go to the carnival.”

Jimmy hesitated then agreed, “Okay but there might be fans there.”

“We’ll if you don’t want to be mauled by fans we could do something else.” Mia smiled.

“No we’ll go to the fair.” He dried himself off with a towel before pulling on his boxers.

The phone rang, Jimmy grabbed it while Mia dressed.

“What’s up Shadz?” He asked when he realized it was Matt.

“Jimbo, the girls want to go to the carnival is that cool with you?” Matt asked.

“Hell yeah, Mia and I we’re about to head over there.” Jimmy agreed.

They said their goodbyes then Jimmy raced into the bed room where Mia was fully dressed. “The guys are bringing the girls to the carnival, is that okay?”

“Hell yeah, Jimbo.” Mia giggled, pecking his lips softly.

Jimmy was happy that Mia was okay with hanging with the guys and their girl friends. Mia was happy that Jimmy actually made an effort to spend time with her unlike past boy friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!

I broke my ankle. :[