Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

foREVer

At the carnival, Mia took her place with the girls while the guys signed autographs for fans. Mia smiled at Jimmy’s excited face. After awhile the crowd died down a bit, and they were able to get away. Jimmy grabbed a hold of Mia’s small hand, running his calloused hands against it.

“Wanna go on Starship 4000?” Jimmy asked.

Mia looked up at the machine then nodded, “I thought you’d never ask.”

Giggling they both ran over to it, gave the man their ticket then bordered onto it. Once it started, both of them were pressed up against the walls of the machine. Laughing they used all of their strength to reach out to grasp onto each others hand. Right as their hands met, the ride stopped and Mia fell right on top of Jimmy, and began attacking him with kisses.

“Not here, there are children watching.” Jimmy exclaimed, jokingly.

“When has that ever stopped you?” Mia questioned, while they exited the ride.

He thought it over for a second then, copied her actions. Mia poked Jimmy’s stomach, “Your it!”

“Oh, no I’m not!” Jimmy yelled, chasing after Mia.

“You’ll never catch me!” Mia giggled, hiding behind Matt and Val.

Jimmy pouted as Mia peeked over Matt’s shoulder. Val and Matt looked between the couple, and rolled their eyes at their childish behavior.

“Mia if you love me you’ll come out.” Jimmy whined.

“Ah, no fair. You know I can’t say no to that.” She giggled, popping out from behind Matt and Val, to bounce over into Jimmy’s arms.

“Rawr, attack of the giant!” Jimmy yelled, swinging Mia around.

“Okay, love birds. Quit it before I puke.” Michelle and Brian joked, walking over to the group.

“Where are Gena, Zacky, Lacy, and Johnny?” Mia asked once Jimmy had set her back onto her own two feet.

“Probably sunk off for a quickie.” Brian replied, kissing Michelle.

“An orgy?” Matt asked, his jaw dropping, “Why wasn’t I invited?”

Val playfully slapped Matt’s chest, causing him to put his hands up in defense, “Just kidding baby.”

“No sex for a month.” Val warned.

“Noooooo!” Matt dropped onto his knees and yelling towards the sky.

“Let’s go on that!” Mia pointed over to the Ferris wheel.

“Okie dokie.” Jimmy agreed intertwining his fingers with Mia’s as they skipped over to the Ferris wheel.

Jimmy and Mia cuddled on the Ferris wheel seat that they had been put in. Right at the time they reached the very top of the Ferris wheel, the ride stopped.

“How cliché.” Jimmy chuckled, poking Mia’s side.

Mia stuck her tongue out at him then kissed his cheek, “You’re the best person whose ever come into my life.”

Jimmy grinned and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, “You’re my world, Mia Harwood.”

Carefully Jimmy reached into his hoddie pocket and pulled out a box that was decked out with A7X stickers. Mia’s breath hitched in her throat when he opened the box and pulled out a sliver wedding band with a death bat on it. The two eyes of the ring were diamonds and on the inside a message was engraved for her.

foREVer?

Jimmy’s ocean blue eyes looked up into Mia’s hazel ones. He bit his lip, waiting for Mia’s response. Before she could say anything a voice from the ground yelled, “Say yes!”

They both looked to find Michelle, Valery, Gena, Lacy, Matt, Zacky, Johnny, and Brian all cheering.

“Mia Harwood, will you marry me?”

“Yes!” Mia screamed for everyone to hear.

Jimmy slipped the gorgeous ring onto her finger, then they met each other for a steamy kiss. A few minutes later the ride moved and they were back on the ground again. Gena grinned and held up her camera, showing them at the top of the Ferries wheel, kissing each other. Jimmy kissed Mia’s temple, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Mia planted a kiss on his lips, nothing in the world could have gotten that smile off of her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of my supporters, you guys really helped me out!!!!!! <3 <3 <3