Guilty So Guiltless

Samantha

My head was pounding. It’s only been a few seconds since I woke up and I already wish I were back in slumber land. What happened to being a morning person? Oh right, alcohol happened. Alcohol and bright lights. In fact, that’s all I remember. Not like I want to remember right now, even telling myself to fall back asleep was making my headache worse.

But for some reason, these bed sheets didn’t feel right. The room seemed warmer then Kenny usually kept it. Something seemed… off. So the only thing to do was try to remember what had happened. Maybe I got completely wasted and crashed at Jared’s. Or maybe I fell asleep in the guest room.

I snuggled into the pillow a bit more. Nope, these weren’t the sheets in the guest room and they weren’t the sheets in Jared’s place. These felt like denim. Who would have denim sheets?

I opened my eyes and looked around the room, squinting when a beam of sunlight poured in from the window. The ceiling was white and the walls were a darkish green color and covered with posters of various bands and baseball teams. There were clothes everywhere; on the floor, hanging out of dressers, on the TV. I noticed a few of the clothes were mine. Confused, I stuck my leg out and found it bare. Wasn’t I wearing tights last night?

I felt an arm snake around my waist and pull me into the other person. They let out a yawn and cuddled into my neck. I turned my head and almost let out a scream when his bright green eyes where what I saw.

“Morning, beautiful,” John said in his raspy voice with a smile on his face.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sort of like a prologue/introduction
Hope you enjoy ;)