Status: DONE!

Synful Demon

chapter 4

One of the red glass panels shattered and Matt was holding the side of his neck, several feet away. “That bitch actually shot me!” he gaped. Aria bent down and lifted her purse with her left hand, eyes trained on Brian with the gun still pointed at Matt. She didn’t know how he ducked the shot but she was glad she didn’t kill him…even if she hated his guts. Standing, she began to back slowly away to the door, but Brian stepped closer as well.

“Stay away, Brian. Leave me alone and I’ll forget it ever happened. Needless to say, he didn’t listen. Despite that she was, however, being honest. She would forget everything that happened today- she wanted to.

“I’m not going to leave you like they did,” Brian stared into her eyes, the orbs a deep chocolate brown. She gripped the gun tighter in her hand to stop from shaking as she aimed it at him instead. “Do not… talk about that. I don’t know why I ever trusted you with that.”

“Because you can trust me.” He walked closer as she tilted her head forward and lowered her gaze a fraction, finger on the trigger. He stepped closer until his chest was pressed against the gun, his heartbeat radiating to her fingertips through the cold metal.

“My life is in your hands now, Aria. Are you going to take it?”

She couldn’t. She wouldn’t. She loved and lived to help others- that was her belief and her strength. She felt so weak- could she turn her back on everything she believed in, albeit not much, to kill and save herself? No. And he knew it. And he was using it against her. “Stop it,” she whispered. Again, he didn’t listen. She looked to the side to avoid his gaze piercing into her soul, unable to do anything else.

He forced her face to him with a single finger, and caught her eyes with his. This time, she looked deeply into the dark spheres and didn’t see anything, but instead she felt safe. It was almost as if he was caressing her face with a single look, and nothing else but them existed in that moment.

“Trust me,” he whispered and pressed his lips to hers. It was heated, passionate, and ignited a fire deep within her body. He eventually pulled back for breath, but just barely- his lips were still against her skin. “Stay with me.”

In that moment, she knew she had no choice. Nothing made sense but to stay with him. “I will,” she breathed against his lips as they claimed hers again. She dropped her things to the floor as he pinned her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist, wrapping her arms around his neck. He carried her upstairs into a room, closing the door behind him as he pushed her back onto his bed and kissed her neck, trailing butterfly kisses from her jaw to her collarbone.

Aria tilted her head back to allow him more access and trailed her fingers down his chest until she reached the hem of his shirt, tugging it up as a moan passed between her lips. She had always been one to think through her actions. But not tonight. For once, she was going to live for the moment, and embrace the passion in her life. While Brian pulled back to fully remove his shirt, she made quick work of tossing her five rings, earrings and necklace off, cursing herself for wearing so much jewelry every day without reason. As she tossed her belt aside, however, her thought was cut off by Brian’s lips on hers. One hand was playing with the button of her jeans and the other tracing over her chest.

She could feel how hard he was, pressed against her thigh and could not imagine how much self-control he had. At the moment, she had none. Ripping the zipper down her corset, she tossed it aside and her bra followed. Chuckling, Brian trailed kisses down from her neck to her chest, nibbling and sucking and leaving her breathless. She ran her hands down his perfectly sculpted chest and stomach, unaware of her jeans being discarded until she felt one of his hands sliding up her bare thigh, leaving a trail of heat in its wake.

“Brian,” she managed, but was abruptly cut off as he plunged two fingers into her without warning. She gasped as he began to move his fingers in and out of her, his thumb slowly stroking her clit. He bit down lightly on her breast, adding another finger and she came

“Ready?” He licked her essence from his fingers and pierced her slowly. He muffled her scream with a kiss, holding one back himself from how incredibly tight she was. He entered slowly, inch by inch, kissing down her jaw and stretching her until she was completely full.

She screamed into his shoulder and he began to thrust in and out, one finger tangling into her long hair as the other pressed down on her clit. His control was slipping away as he began to slam his hips into hers. “Brian!” she cried, his name escaping her lips without thought as he bit down onto her shoulder. She clenched tightly around him and came, triggering his release as well.

Aria panted, her back against the sheets with a thin sheen of sweat over her as she looked at the handsome, sexy face of her lover. He smirked. “What do you think of your stay so far?”

She leaned up, breathless but with a devious spark in her eyes as she brushed her lips against his. “I think you should shut up and start on round two.” A wild gleam appeared in his eyes and he flipped her over, pinning her onto her stomach with her hands over her head. Pressing his lips to her ear, he whispered, “Hold on baby, ‘cause you’re in for a very wild ride.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And it's done! Thank you so much to everyone who has commented my story- I wouldn't have made it without you. I appreciate your help and support so much, especially because this is my first Avenged Sevenfold story, my first contest story and my first...well, truly rated R scene at the end of this chapter. I can't express how much your comments mean to me. But thank you again~

.

xcryingangelx13

KaY.R3iD.GaT3S

Desdemona Wednesday

Butterflysmile

SynfulKisses

SkaSki