Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Abusing Me Already

"I have my girlfriend back, I have my girlfriend back, I have my girlfriend back." Alex childishly sang as loud as he could when we were walking down the sidewalk to meet our friends.

I giggled, but Alex kept singing.

"HELL YES! I HAVE MY GIRLFRIEND BACK!!!"

I put my hand over his mouth. Alex gave me a weird look.

"Yes, you have me back, now shut the fuck up."

"Nasty language from a pretty lady. That should be against the law." He kidded after I took my hand from his mouth. "I'm just happy, now will you let me continue my song?"

"But you're embarrassing me," I pouted.

Alex gave me a puppy dog face.

"I sworry." He replied in a baby voice. "But I don't care!" He started to sing again.

I grimaced.

Damn, he's like a five year old that never ever listens, but I love him anyway.

"I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND BACK! I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND BACK! I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND BACK!!" He kept screaming/singing.

I tugged his hand in mine as we walked to where we were suppose to meet our friends. I saw Zack, Jack, and Rian were all talking in a circle, and the girls were giggling about something they were planning. When we can into ear shot, everyone turned to stare at Alex. Not just our friends, but random people on the streets stopped to stare.

"Alex, you're attracting attention." I groaned.

He ignored me.

"I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND BACK! I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND BACK! I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND BACK! HEY HEY HEY HEY!!" He was skipping beside me, causing my hand attatched to his to move every where.

The guys started laughing, and I saw Cayla's smile grow.

"Hey, guys." I waved a small wave to them, with Alex continuing to sing like no one was listening.

"I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND BACKKKKKKKKK!!!"

"Alex! Shut the hell up!" I groaned, now annoyed.

"Party pooper." He stuck his tongue out at me, but then he gave me his famous smile that made teenage girl's hearts melt.

"How long has he been doing that?" Rian asked me.

"Since we left the diner....twenty minutes ago." I replied with a annoyed voice. "You're lucky I didn't dump you after the first five minutes."

"You love me too fucking much to do that."

"Obviously, because we're still together aren't we?"

"Yeah." He giggled.

"You and Jack, I swear." Liz rolled her eyes. "Our boyfriends are such girls."

I nodded in agreement.

"They are married."

"I think we should dump them." Liz joked.

"I agree."

"But-but-but!!" Jack complained. "Don't leave me Lizzy!" He hugged her waste tightly.

"I'm not leaving you, Jack. Damn."

"But aren't you going back to Texas this week?" Cayla asked.

Liz nodded sadly.

"Yeah. My parents and brother miss me." She shrugged, Jack still holding on to her for dear life.

"But I'll miss you more!"

"Nah." She laughed. "Jackie, let go,"

He mumbled something under his breath before he let go of her.

"Better?"

"Much." She smiled widely, and hugged his torso.

"They're too cute." I said to Alex.

Alex shook his head.

"Nope. We're cuter."

I rolled my eyes.

"Sure we are."

"Kate?"

"Yeah, Cass?"

"What time do you go to the studio?"

"In like an hour."

"You have to dance again?" Alex pouted.

I nodded.

"Yeah, it's kind of my job."

"Can I come?"

"Nu-uh. No way. You were too much of a distraction last time."

"I promise I'll be good!" He begged. "JUST LET ME COME!!"

"Someone shouldn't have had that coffee earlier."

"YAY!" Alex jumped up, and squeashed me against his chest. "When do we go?"

"In an hour." I replied.

"Took you long enough." Zack laughed. "I was beginning to wonder when we would see the both of you back together."

"Awe, Zacky." I laughed. "I'm sorry it took so long. I tend to be stupid sometimes."

"I blame the natural blonde." Alex simply stated, earning a smack from me. "Ouch! Abusing me already."

"Sorry." I giggled. "So what were you guys up too?" I asked them.

"Shopping for tour."

"And when is that coming up?"

"September." Jack replied. "Here in a few weeks."

"So soon?"

"Yeah." Zack laughed. "I hate that I have to leave my wife behind. And she's pregnant." He pouted.

"I'm fine, gees." Cayla laughed. "The baby won't be here until December anyway."

"So?"

"I'll be fine until then." She replied. "I've got Katelyn."

"That she does." I nodded in agreement. "What about you, Cass?"

"I'm going back to Florida for a little bit, and possibly a tour." She laughed.

"Ooh okay." I nodded.

"And I'm touring with my brother." Liz stated. "I get to be the merch girl again."

"Sounds like fun." I replied sarcastically.

"Oh it's just a bundle of fun." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"What should we do before I got to the studio? The girls and I aren't doing anything special. It's mostly a party."

"What kind of party." Alex wiggled his eyebrows.

"Not THAT kind of party. Get your mind out of the gutter, Alexander."

I still held onto his hand for dear life.

I had no intention on letting go this time.

I'm in for the long haul.
♠ ♠ ♠
I ♥ this chapter is a burning passion :)

Four comments lovelies. :)

- Rae <3