Status: Finally Finished!

The Only Hope for Me Is You Alone

Chapter 14 - So Take Your Gloves And Get Out, Better Get Out While You Can

I woke up feeling a slight headache coming on. I kind of drank a lot last night. I felt a warm presence next to me. I cuddled up to it. He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up and pushed back.
"Lindsey!"
"Gerard what are you doing?!"
"I was sleeping dear."
"Stop!"
"I had to carry you from the couch last night. You were naked for an odd reason. I hope it was for me. Cause we did have sex last night."
I quickly thought about it... I don't remember it.
"No..."
"Yeah... Lindsey I came home, saw you half passed out... I carried you up here then we had sex. It was awful you were like dead." Gerard said as he got dressed.
I sat up and put my head in my hands. "Gerard I don't want you here anymore."
"What?"
"I SAID I DON'T WANT YOU HEAR ANYMORE!"
"This is my house, you leave!"
"I am." I said as I got up and got dressed.
"You won't because... I have the money, I have a good home for Annabel and I pay your medical bills. You're going no where"
"I'm leaving. I'm going to Bert's"
"Great. Let's bring in a bipolar asshole into this."
"Bert's a great guy!"
"Yeah. He raped you. You quit high school because of that. He hasn't paid on expense since Anna was born" Gerard said as he went to the mirror and fixed his hair.
"Gerard. You never let him do anything for her! People make mistakes. That's what I believed when I was with you but you only play 'Nice Gerard' when somethings in it for you. I don't wanna stay with you. You have hurt me for the last time!"
"Fuck off you bitch."
"I am." I said as I packed my things.
"Daddy" Annabel said as she came in.
"I'm not your daddy."
"Yes you are.."
"NO I'M NOT THAT FUCKING HAIRY GUY THAT COMES BY EVERY FUCKING DAY BECAUSE HE'S A LOW LIFE LOSER IS YOUR FATHER"
Annabel just stood there. I started to see tears roll down her cheeks.
"Gerard don't yell at my daughter that way!"
"SHUT UP"
"Annabel pack your things now!"
Annabel ran out as fast as she could. I packed my things and I called Bert.
"Lindsey..."
I turned around. I don't remember anything after that. I just remember pain. Don't you just have those kinds of dreams where you can't wake up? I wish this was all a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it? :D comment?