Status: random updates. COMMENT! :D

Breathless

ten

When Brian dropped me off at Johnny’s, he kissed me again before he let me go inside. I walked in and Johnny was sitting on the couch, staring at the blank TV screen.

“I’m home,” I said happily. Even though he was probably pissed off about me going on a date with Brian, his eyes lit up when I called it ‘home’.

“Did you guys have fun?” he asked. I nodded.

“We went to the beach.” I said. He could probably already tell because I had just thrown my clothes over my swimsuit so they were now soaked.

“So… It was a date.” He said, getting up and walking over to me.

“I don’t really know. Brian confuses me.” I said, waving my hand in the air. He chuckled.

“So I’m not the only one.” He said.

“Most defiantly not.” I said smiling.

“Do you have any homework?” he asked. I shook my head. “Well then why don’t you go get cleaned up and come watch movies with me.” he said.

“Is this a date?” I joked.

“Yes.” He said seriously. I stared at him for a few seconds. His face stayed serious.

“You’re serious?” I asked him. He nodded. “Ah, well okay. I’ll be back.” I said smiling. I walked down the hallway to my room and grabbed what I needed. I then quickly ran into Johnny’s room and stole one of his shirts.

After I took a quick shower, I got dressed quickly and towel dried my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway to the living room. Johnny was sitting on the couch, going through movies on the TV. He looked over when he heard me enter the room.

“Nice shirt,” he commented, smiling.

“It is nice.” I said, walking over and sitting with him. He was up against the back of the couch and I was pressed up against him. Once he found a movie, he set the remote down on the floor and reached up to turn the light off.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me tightly to him, resting his chin on my shoulder. He traced random patterns lightly on my hip as the movie started. I tried to pay attention to the movie but Johnny was distracting me.

That and I had so much on my mind; it was hard to concentrate on anything.

“Don’t think right now.” Johnny said. “Just relax.” He said. I sighed and nodded. I turned around in his arms and snuggled into his chest. The movie was the last thing on my mind at the moment. “Are you okay?”

“No,” I mumbled.

“Do you want to talk about it?” he asked.

“No.” I mumbled again. He sighed. “Maybe some other time.” I told him.

“Okay.” He said and then it was silent, the only sound coming from the TV. After about 20 minutes, Johnny yawned.

“Tired?” I asked him.

“A little.” He said.

“We can go to bed. I’m not really up for watching a movie.” I told him. He nodded and let go of me so we could get off of the couch. I stood up and he followed, stretching a little and yawning again. He turned off the TV before grabbing my hand and leading me through the dark to his bedroom. His room was just as dark, the only light coming from the window. He laid down on the bed and pulled me on top of him.

I giggled, “Johnny, I’m not a blanket.”

“Yes you are.” He mumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist and then turning us on our sides. “Now you’re a living pillow.” He said laying his head on my chest. I giggled again and ran my hand through his short hair. “Go to sleep. You have school tomorrow.”

“So demanding,” I joked. He laughed and moved so I was now cuddled up to his side with my head lying on his chest. “Goodnight Johnny.” I whispered.

“Goodnight Aria,” he said. A few minutes later, I was almost asleep when I heard Johnny whisper something else. Something that scared me to death. “I love you Aria.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
uhhhh.... yeah its really short. the next one will be much longer.
and about the ending...pleaaaaaaaase dont kill me! D:
next chapter up soon!