Status: random updates. COMMENT! :D

Breathless

twelve

Instead of Brian taking me home, Johnny came over so they could hang out for a while.

They watched some TV, drank a beer or two and talked. I did my homework, knowing that my teachers would freak out if it wasn’t done tomorrow.

I listened to a lot of their conversation, afraid Brain might say something about us. But he didn’t. I guess I should trust him a lot more than I do.

They laughed and talked about the band and Brian’s job. They thought it might be a good idea to just get out with the guys someday and go to a bar. But then they looked at me.

“What are we going to do with her? She’s not old enough to get in.” Brian said.

“Well,” Johnny started. “She could stay at the house alone. She’s old enough to not need a babysitter.”

“Thanks guys,” I said to them, not taking my eyes off my work.

“Johnny I don’t trust your neighborhood.” Brian said.

“I could always go home for the night.” I said.

“Fat chance Aria.” Johnny snorted. I rolled my eyes at him.

“She can stay here,” Brain said.

“Aria?” Johnny asked. “You okay with that?”

“Yeah,” I said smiling up at them. Brian smiled at me and sent me an air kiss. I looked back down at my homework to hide the blush on my face.

“Kay well I’ll call the guys and set it up. But I think I should get Aria home so she can sleep.” Johnny said standing up and stretching.

I closed my books and stuffed them in my backpack before standing up. I followed Johnny out as he and Brian talked.

“Wait!” I said. “I forgot something,” I lied, running back in the house. I waited a few seconds before Brian walked in. I wrapped my arms around my neck and kissed him.

“Nice,” Brian said with a smirk when we pulled away.

“Shut up,” I said, pecking his lips again. “I’ll see you at school.”

“Bye girlfriend,” he said, his smirk never fading.

“Bye boyfriend,” I said, walking out. I walked to Johnny’s car and jumped in.

“Have everything?” he asked.

“Yup,” I smiled. “Ready to go.” He nodded and pulled out of the driveway.

I stared out the window as we drove back to Johnny’s house, to excited about tonight.

I had a feeling that sooner or later, Johnny would notice that I was acting different and ask about it. i was trying to act normal, but Brian just asked me to be his girlfriend! I mean, he’s hot, he’s older, he’s mysterious and he is a guitar god. Who wouldn’t be excited?

I just didn’t know how I would keep this from Johnny. I had to stop all the flirting and sleeping in the same bed. I was in a relationship now. I wasn’t going to mess it up so easily.

When we got home, Johnny offered to make some popcorn and milkshakes and we could watch a movie together. I told him that I was too tired to stay up.

He nodded and I walked off to my room. After I changed into pajamas, I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. As I was brushing my teeth, Johnny came in behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I instantly relaxed into his arms and finished brushing my teeth.

“Are you sleeping in my bed tonight?” he asked.

“Ye- um, I don’t think so. Not tonight.” I said softly. He looked at me strangely, confused at why I was saying no. But he nodded and kissed my forehead.

“Goodnight Aria,” he whispered, kissing my forehead once more before he let me go and walked to his room. I sighed and turned the light off and walked to my bed room. As soon as I shut the door, my phone vibrated; signaling that I had a text message.

I picked it up, smiling when I saw Brian’s name flash on screen along with a picture I secretly took of him in music class.

I can’t stop thinking about you.

I blushed madly, thanking god that no one was around. I didn’t know how to respond to that.

Do I saw ‘awe’ with a little smiley face? Or is that to girly… Do I say it back? Or is that too cliché…

I cannot believe how much I am over thinking this.

I can’t stop thinking about you either. (:

There. That was good.

I put my phone on my side table and lay down on my bed. I turned off the light and grabbed my phone as it vibrated again.

I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.

Me either.

Is Johnny taking you to school?

Probably. He always does.

Alright. When you get to school, come straight to my room. (:

I will. (:

Goodnight girlfriend.

Goodnight boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY! :D
i had horrible writers block when it came to this book. but i finally updated. (:
personal tumblr: http://toriabyers.tumblr.com/
mibba tumblr: http://victoriadarlene.tumblr.com/