Status: random updates. COMMENT! :D

Breathless

thirteen

“Thanks Johnny,” I said smiling as he pulled up to the school. “See you after school.” I said jumping out and shutting the car door behind me. I practically ran up the steps of the school and through the front doors. I had asked Johnny to bring me a little early because I had to talk to my English teacher about a homework assignment.

But of course, that was a lie.

I quickly made my way to the music room, trying not to run so I wouldn’t get yelled at.

The door to Brian’s room was wide open and he was alone. He seemed to be going over something for today.

I walked in, shutting and locking the door behind me. He looked up when he heard the door click shut. He smiled and stood up from his seat.

I ran over to him, jumping into his arms. He laughed and hugged me tightly.

“Morning Mr. Haner.” I mumbled into his shoulder.

“Morning sweetheart,” he mumbled into mine. I pulled my head back a bit to attach my lips to his. He smiled against my lips, bringing his hand up to my neck to deepen the kiss.

After a minute, we had to pull away to breathe.

“Wow,” I said, blinking a few times. He smirked.

“Took the words right out of my mouth darling,” he said, pecking my lips once. We pulled away from each other and I sat on the edge of his desk. He took both my hands and swung them between us. “Did you have a good morning?” he asked me.

“Yeah, Johnny thinks I’m secretly getting laid though,” I said giggling.

“Why?” Brian asked confused.

“Because I was ‘abnormally happy’ this morning.”

He laughed, “Abnormally happy?”

“His words, not mine,” I said with a roll of my eyes. He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine again. I smiled into the kiss, releasing his hand to rest mine on his cheek.

I pulled away first, my eyes fluttering open.

“Do you want me to call Johnny during lunch so I can bring you home?” he asked.

“Can we go out for ice cream first?” I asked with a cute smile on my face. He laughed and nodded. “Then yes, call him.”

My phone started vibrating in my pocket; someone was calling me. I pulled it out to see that it was Mel calling. I held my finger up to Brian and answered the call.

“Hey Mel,” I said.

“Hey!” she said happily. “Are you at school yet?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Me and Lance just got here. Me us in the cafeteria?” she asked. I looked at Brian and he nodded.

“Yeah, I’ll be there in five minutes.” I told her. We hung up and I looked up at Brian. “Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” He smiled. “You need to be around your friends more. You’re stuck with Johnny and me all the time.”

“But I like being stuck with you guys.” I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He laughed, kissing the top of my nose.

“Go meet up with your friends. Come here before you go eat lunch though.” He winked. I smiled and nodded. I kissed him once more before jumping off of his desk. I opened the door and skipped down the halls to the cafeteria.

“Aria!” Mel shouted, jumping into my arms. I laughed and hugged her. Truth is, I haven’t seen much of Lance and Mel since I moved in with Johnny. Yeah I see them in class and at lunch but you don’t get much time to talk during class and I usually go to Brian’s room for lunch.

So we all talked for a while and caught up on things. Since Lance had a pretty good paying job, they decided they were going to start looking for apartments to live in together. I was happy for them. It was a big step in their relationship. Lance sent me a text saying he needed to talk before class. Without Mel.

When the bell rang, I hugged Mel goodbye and Lance kissed her passionately. I have never seen him kiss her like that in school before. It left her blushing as she ran off to class.

“Jesus Lance,” I joked, elbowing his side. He looked down at me seriously. “Whoa, what’s going on?” I asked.

“Do you think Mel and I are moving too fast?”

“What? No! Of course not! You two have been dating for three years. If you two want to move in together, you should.” I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. I could tell he was really worried about this. He didn’t want to lose her. “I know you’re worried. But you were worried three years ago when you asked her out. Two years ago you were worried when you decided to give her that promise ring. You haven’t lost her through all these years even with everything that has happened.

“Moving in together is a huge step but I think you guys are ready for it.”

“You really think so?” he whispered.

“Yes Lance.” I said, pulling back slightly. “Don’t over think it. Mel looks so happy that you two decided on this. Nothing is going to change that.”

“Thanks Aria.” He said, kissing my forehead. “Let’s get to class. I heard Mr. Love has a surprise for the class.”

I smiled and we raced down the halls to the class room.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of short. next chapter is about the same. posting it now. (: