Status: random updates. COMMENT! :D

Breathless

seventeen

“Ha! I win!” I said, jumping up from the couch to do a victory dance. “You have to cook for me.”

“Rematch!” Brian demanded, standing from the couch.

“Oh no, you’re not going to find your way out of this Bri, you’re making me dinner tomorrow night.” I told him.

He rolled his eyes, “Fine, fine. I’ll cook.”

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist. He stared off into the distance over my head, not looking at me.

“You’re a sore loser.” I said, standing on my tip toes to kiss his jaw.

“None of the guys are good at that game, and you just kicked my ass!” He whined. The doorbell rang before I could respond. “That’s the food.” He said.

I unwrapped myself from him, “Go get it then, loser.” I teased.

“You’ll pay for this.” He said, walking away. I giggled and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a coke and a beer out of the fridge and set them on the table. I sat on the side of the table, swinging my legs as I waited for Brian. A minute later, he walked in with a bag of food. He smirked when he saw me sitting on the table waiting for him.

He crossed the kitchen to me, setting the food down next to me on the table before forcing my legs apart and standing between them. I wrapped my arms around his neck, ignoring the red blush that was covering my cheeks.

“You’re beautiful,” He whispered before kissing me sweetly. When we pulled away, our eyes met and we kissed again, only this time it wasn’t a sweet, innocent kiss. It was filled with passion. I locked my hands on the back of his neck, holding onto him tightly. His hands gripped at my waist, massaging them lightly.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, wanting nothing but to be even closer to him. I ran my hand down his chest then back up to his neck making him groan.

“Aria,” He whispered, pulling back. His eyes told me he wanted to continue our hot make out session but he knew better.

“Too fast,” I agreed. He smiled softly and kissed me on the forehead.

“Come on, let’s eat.” He said, reaching up to my hands and made me release my grip. He put his hands back on my waist and picked me up off the table, setting me down on the ground. He pulled out the chair for me, “Milady.”

“Thank you kind sir,” I said kissing him before I sat down. He pushed the chair in before going to the other side of the table and sitting down.

“I didn’t know what you liked, so I ordered a lot.” He explained.

“It smells delicious,” I commented as he started pulling the boxes out of the bag. I recognized the smell of both orange and sesame chicken immediately. After we both filled our plastic plates with our dinner, Brian asked me about my family.

“Does your family mind you being gone at all?”

“No,” I said shaking my head. “I was really only good for cleaning, cooking and running errands. My father loves my step sisters and I’m lucky if he even remembers my name. My step mother has a reputation that she thought I was ruining. My dad didn’t disagree. I never went to the big, fancy meetings they did. And if anyone asked who I was, they always answered with maid.”

“What happened to your mother?” he asked.

I smiled, “When I was five, she left my father. At the time, I didn’t understand why. He was so nice back then, at least to me. When my sister was murdered was when he finally showed his true colors; he turned into this monster and met my step mother. Anyways, when I was ten, I snuck into a movie with Lance and she was on the screen. I was so proud that my mother had become an actress.” Brian was smiling by now. “I watch her interviews sometimes; she still remembers me and is hoping to find me someday. She just doesn’t know where to look.”

“What’s your mother’s name?”

“Andrea Walters, I took her last name when my father met Isabelle.”

“My step mother adores her!” Brian gushed. “Now that I think about it, you do look a lot like her. Besides your hair.” He said, pointing his fork at my dark hair.

“I just dyed it over the summer, I’m a natural blonde.”

“I would have never guessed, brown suits you,” He said smiling. “I don’t know if this is too soon, but I want you to meet my father. He would love you.”

“But I’m your student Brian,” I said, picking at my chicken. “Do you really think that’s a good idea?”

“He already knows,” He said quietly. My head snapped up and my eyes widened. “I went to visit him the other day and when I told him about you, he automatically figured out that I had feelings for you. And I’m not one to lie to my father about things, especially someone like you.”

“Someone like me?” I asked, smiling slightly.

“Someone beautiful, intelligent, sweet,” He listed of causing blush to spread over my cheeks. “Someone I can see myself being with for a long time.”

“You really think that?” I asked him.

“I’m really do,” He answered. I pushed my seat back and stood up. I walked around the table, Brian watching me the whole time, and sat down on his lap. I rested my palm on his cheek and leaned in to kiss him. His arms found my waist and he held onto me tightly. The kiss was long, sweet and filled with so many wonderful emotions. I have had my fair share of kisses, but this was defiantly the most perfect kiss; sitting in Brian’s dining room, the sound of the game we didn’t turn off in the living room in the background and the way Brian held me like I was a fragile angel.

When we finally pulled away, Brian’s smile was the size of Texas. No exaggeration necessary.

“You taste like Chinese food and beer,” I commented with a smile the same size as his. He chuckled.

“You taste like Chinese food and coke,” He said back.

“I must taste pretty damn good then.”

“Delicious,” He said, leaning in for another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I have edited chapter sixteen and it is now completely different than how I originally wrote it. So please go read it if you haven't yet. You may be a little confused if you don't.
I call my stories on here my "rough drafts". I have a Wattpad account that I will be uploading this story onto but I'm going to make some minor changes in the chapters. Add more detail, change wording; nothing too big. If you would like to read it, I will be posting the link to my Wattpad profile in my "about me" section on my profile. Please go read it and support me on that site as well. (:
And lastly, I have decided that this book will end around 30 chapters and there WILL be a sequel out a few months after I end this story. Speaking of sequels, if any of you read Just Like Breathing you know I said there was going to be a sequel. And there will be, I promise. But I am going to start editing the chapters to Just Like Breathing before I start the sequel because I found a lot of mistakes that I had made and need to change them.
That's all for now folks. I have no life so I shall be updating soon. Go check out my profile for links to many wonderful things. I feel like a youtuber typing like this.... Alright bye. <3 (: