Status: random updates. COMMENT! :D

Breathless

two

Every time a girl walked in the classroom, they gasped when they saw Johnny and Mr. Haner. It was getting very, very annoying. I would say I was jealous but I wasn’t. Johnny didn’t pay attention to the girls gnawing at him; Mr. Haner on the other hand was loving it.

When everyone was finally there, he started class.

“My name is Mr. Haner, this is my friend Johnny and I’ll be your teacher for the next year. Any questions?”

“What’s your first name?”

“How old are you?”

“Are you married?”

“You’re hot.”

“Marry me.”

Wow these girls are insane.

“My first name is Brian, I’m 29, I am single, thank you, and I would but it’s illegal.” He said winking. The girls all sighed in amazement. Johnny and I rolled our eyes. The girls kept asking questions for the next half hour. Johnny and I kept making faces at each other to keep us entertained during all of it.

“Johnny! Stop making faces her!” Mr. Haner scolded.

“So you can but I can’t?” He asked pouting. Mr. Haner rolled his eyes then looked at me.

“You, what’s your name?”

“So you’re coincided and have the attention span of a goldfish. That’s fantastic.” I said smirking.

“That’s Aria, the girl I introduced you to an hour ago Bri,” Johnny said.

“You know her?” All the girls chorused.

“Yes,” He said smiling.

“Aria eh? You’ve got quite a mouth on you don’t you?” Mr. Haner said, ignoring everyone else.

“Indeed,” I said.

“Well you better watch it unless you want detention on the first day.”

“Yes sir!” I said smirking at him. He growled under his breath and turned back to his fans.

“This year, we will be learning guitar. We will learn all the chords, two songs, and then a song of your choice. Three of you from this class will perform the song you choose at the end of the year.” The guys started cheering, the girls all groaned. I just smiled. I’ve been playing guitar sense I was 13 so this was a piece of cake.

The bell rang for 4th hour to be over and lunch to begin. The girls all surrounded Mr. Haner and Johnny as I walked out with the guys. Johnny pushed his way past the girls and ran over to catch up to me.

“Hey Aria,” He said, draping his arm around my shoulders.

“Um, hi. Why are you over here when you could be with all your little fans?” I asked him.

“They scare me,” He said flinching.

“And I don’t?”

“Bingo,” He said taping my nose. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Sit with me at lunch?” I asked.

“Don’t you have friends?”

“Well yeah but they’ll be busy making out in a janitors closet or something.” I said as we walked into the cafeteria. Girls gasped as they saw us together, glaring daggers at me. “Your fans are jealous.” I told him.

“Of course they are. Look at you.” He said. I blushed violently. “There’s that blush.” He said kissing my cheek. Little sparks exploded on my cheek making me blush twice as much.

“Hush,” I said. We sat down at a table in the corner of the lunch room, away from everyone else and next to a window.

“Never,” He said burying his face into my neck. “It’s so weird. I’m so comfortable around you. I feel like I’ve known you forever.” Being so close to him made me forget we were in school, with tons of people watching us. “You smell really good.” He added. I giggled.

“Thanks. By the way, I feel the exact same way.” I said. He took his face out of my neck and pulled me into his chest.

“Aria?” I heard someone question, bringing me back to reality. I looked up at Lance and smiled.

“Oh hey Lance, what’s up?”

He raised an eye brow, “Looking for you. Who’s your friend?”

“Oh, Lance this is Johnny. Johnny, this is my best friend Lance.” I said.

“Well you two seem cozy,” He said smirking. I blushed and hid my face with my hair. “Are you seriously blushing right now? You never blush!”

Johnny snorted, “That’s hard to believe. She’s been blushing sense I met her.”

“Oh la la, Aria’s got the hots for Johnny.” I gasped and kicked Lance in the leg.

“Shut up,” I said.

“Look how red she is,” Lance said laughing along with Johnny.

“You guys suck,” I muttered, hiding my face in Johnny’s neck.

“Gotta go, keep it clean you two.” Lance joked and walked away.

“He makes me mad,” I grumbled.

“I like him,” He said laughing. I rolled my eyes. “Let’s get some food in you.” He said. We pulled away from each other and stood up. We skipped, yes skipped, to the lunch line and looked for food.

“Johnny stop flirting with my student, I need you,” Mr. Haner said walking by and grabbing Johnny by the arm. And just like that, they were gone. I frowned and paid for my lunch. Asshole took my Johnny.

“What was that all about?” Mel asked coming up next to me.

“The music teacher is an asshole,” I muttered.

“A hot asshole,” she said staring at where they disappeared to. I groaned.

“Oh god, not you too Mel,” I said as we sat down at the table.

“What? He is, you have to admit.”

“No, I don’t. I like his friend.”

“Johnny?” She asked.

“Yeah, he’s sweet. He gave me a ride to school today.” I said taking a bite of the pizza I picked out.

“Get out! Why didn’t I know this sooner? Give me details.” She said smiling.

“God Mel, you act like such a girl sometimes.” I said dipping my finger in my ranch and smearing it on her cheek. “Every time,” I said smirking.

“Hush,” She said, wiping the ranch off of her face with a napkin. “Spill.”

“I was walking down the middle of the road, like always, when Johnny almost hit me. He offered me a ride and it took me a few minutes to say yes. He’s so easy to talk to. I’ve been blushing like crazy all day.”

“You? Blush? This guy is a freaking god. You NEVER blush!” she exclaimed.

“Shut up,” I said kicking her under the table.

“Ouch,” She said pouting. I just smiled sweetly. “You two look cute together.”

“Really?” I asked smiling.

“Defiantly.”

~*~*~*~

When lunch was over, I had two more classes before my second music class. The first was English, then science. The teachers were lame and boring and weren’t fun to listen to.

My mind was filled with Johnny for the next two hours. His smile. His laugh. His eyes. His hair. His lips. How amazing it felt to be held by him…

My cheek still tingled from where he kissed me. I wonder if he felt that too…

How could I fall for him so fast? I haven’t even known him for a day and I’m already thinking about him constantly.

The bell rang for 6th hour to be over. I restrained myself running to my next class, trying to act natural. But the second I walked into the music room for the third time that day and locked eyes with Johnny, I flung myself into his arms.

“Two hours away from you is way too long,” He whispered. I blushed; thanking the lord no one could see my face.

“Johnny! Aria!” Mr. Haner yelled at us. “You two have got to stop doing that.”

“Sorry teach, just can’t keep my hands off him.” I said smirking, causing Johnny to laugh.

“Sorry Bri, but look at her, if you weren’t her teacher, you’d be all over her too.” He said winking. Mr. Haner rolled his eyes.

“Aria, sit. Johnny, get up here.”

“Yes sir!” We chorused. I sat down in my spot and Johnny went to the front of the class room.

“Is she always like this?” Mr. Haner asked the class.

“Yes,” They all said at the same time. He raised an eyebrow at me.

“I take pride in being different sir,” I said smiling sweetly at him. He sighed.

“Moving on; this class is all about singing. You and your voice. I want to hear want I’m working with this year. So Aria, we’ll start with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i have no life. XD
this is a poor excuse for a chapter.
lol. i hate it. but i want your opinions. so PLEASE comment.
i'm tired as fuck so i'm going to bed.
goodnight people of Mibba! :D
-Toria. :)