Status: random updates. COMMENT! :D

Breathless

seven

“You’re an asshole.”

“You’re a slut.”

“Just give me the damn remote Haner!” I yelled, trying to pull the remote out of his hands.

“Guys! Shut the hell up!” Johnny yelled, coming over and pushing us away from each other. He took the remote and turned off the TV. He threw the remote on the couch and then sat on it. Damnit. “You two are acting like you’re five!”

“He’s the one that just walked in and changed the channel!”

“Disney channel is for babies!” he said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Fuck you,” I said and then stomped off. Okay, I know what you’re thinking. You two are fighting over a TV channel? Aren’t you just being a little over dramatic? No, I am not. I was just laying on the couch, relaxing and then Brian storms in, grabs the remote, changes the channel and then lies on top of me. Yeah. You heard right.

He is such an asshole.

I slammed the door to Johnny’s bedroom shut and laid back on his bed. I glared at the ceiling until I heard the door open.

“It better be Johnny.” I said. I heard Johnny chuckle and close the door behind him. He came over to the bed and crawled on top of me.

“Jimmy and Brian used to fight over the TV all the time. But I you and Brian are so much more entertaining to watch. Did you know you look really adorable when you’re pissed off?” I blushed.

“I do now…”

He smiled and leaned down and pressed a light kiss to my forehead.

“Come on, we can go get revenge.” He said.

“How?” I asked.

“Take the remote and sit on him.” he said smiling.

“Okay.” I said happily. He kissed my cheek and then crawled off of me. He pulled me into his arms and carried me out to the living room. Brian was lying on the couch, staring at the TV. Johnny walked over, took the remote and laid me on top of Brian. I smirked down at him. “Hi.”

He growled, “Get off of me.”

“Nah, you’re quite comfortable.” I said smirking and lying my head down on his chest, facing the TV. Johnny had changed it back to Disney channel and was now sitting on the couch across from us, shaking his head. “Just so you don’t murder me in my sleep tonight, this was all Johnny’s idea.” I told Brian.

“Figures,” he said. “Might as well get comfortable.” He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and moved me around a little. I blushed as our legs got all tangled together.

“Awh, don’t you two just look adorable.” Johnny said sarcastically.

“Hey, this was your idea.” Brian said to him.

“I know,” he said, huffing and walking into the kitchen.

“Hey Johnny!” I called out.

“Yes?” he asked, poking his head out of the kitchen.

“I love you.” I said happily. He smiled and shook his head before returning to the kitchen.

“No I love you for me?” Brian asked.

“Nope.”

“Why not?” he asked. I looked up and him and saw him pouting.

“You changed the TV channel.” I said simply before laying my head back down on his chest. He laughed.

“Are you sure that you’re in high school?” he asked. “What 18 year olds like Disney Channel?”

“Adorable ones.” I said.

“Can’t disagree with that.” he whispered under his breath. I don’t think I was supposed to hear that. But I did.

“Brian! Are you staying for dinner?” Johnny called out.

“Yes!” he yelled back.

“Aria?” he asked.

“Yes!”

“Take out Chinese sound alright?” he asked.

“YES!” We screamed at the same time, making us laugh. Brian held onto me a little tighter, making my stomachs do little flips. I just smiled and cuddled up into his chest.

Johnny came back out, looked at us, sighed and sat on the couch across from us. He grabbed the remote and turned up the volume.

“Can we change the channel now?” Brian asked.

“I guess.” I said.

“Johnny, change it to CSI or something.” He said. Johnny did, still not looking at us. I turned my head the other way so I was staring at the back of the couch. I closed my eyes as Brian ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled to myself.

I didn’t know why I was so happy right now. Brian is normally such a jerk and Johnny is the sweet one. I’m not saying Johnny is a jerk, but Brian… he’s actually being nice. I hated that I had known the both of them for only two days and I already had feelings for them both. I liked Johnny as soon as I met him. Brian was an asshole, but I had always been attracted to the mean bad boys…

I didn’t know what to think of my feelings. But I knew I had to figure it out, and soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
eewsnvdbugJ fb.
yeah, not too much to say about this chapter. its short.
the next one should be out soon.
but i am working on a new story! :D
yes, another one. i write waaaay too much.
anyways, check it out here pretty soon. (whenever i get chapter one up). its called Superman.
loooove,
toria. (: