Status: random updates. COMMENT! :D

Breathless

six

“Aria, come on sweetie, wake up.” I heard Johnny whisper in my ear. A few seconds later I felt his lips press against my forehead. My eyes fluttered open to meet his. “Good morning sleepy head.” He said smiling.

I smiled back and stretched, yawning.

“What time is it?” I asked him.

“About 6; I didn’t know when I should get you up.” He admitted.

“This is about when I normally get up,” I said smiling and sitting up. He had turned on the light next to the bed, enough to wake me up but not enough to blind me.
He smiled again, “Good. Now, what would you like for breakfast?”

“Got any Coco Pebbles?” I asked.

“In fact I do. They’re my favorite.” He said winking at me. I giggled. He stood up and before I could get out of bed, he was lifting me up into his arms. I squeaked in surprise, wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled and carried me out of the room.

“You know you don’t have to carry me everywhere right?” I asked him, smiling.

“I know I don’t have to, but I want to,” He said kissing my forehead again. He set me down at the bar and went to the fridge. He pulled out the milk before going to a cupboard and getting a bowl and the Coco Pebbles. He grabbed a spoon from the drawer and set everything in front of me. “While you eat, I’m going to shower. I’ll be out in a few minutes.” He said.

I nodded, “Kay.” He kissed my cheek before disappearing into the living room. I poured the cereal into the bowl and the milk and starting eating the deliciousness that is Coco Pebbles.

Johnny came back a few minutes later, just in jeans. His hair was still a little wet from his shower. In other words, he looked twice as hot. I blushed and avoided looking at his abs.

He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning up against me. He rested his chin on top of my head and chuckled as I blushed more. How he saw that? I have no idea.

“You done?” He asked. I nodded slowly. “I’ve got towels in the bathroom for you. I have stuff for you in the shower.”

I smiled, “Thanks Johnny.” I said. He kissed the side of my head and pulled away from me so I could get up. I walked down the hall, grabbing my clothes out of the guest bedroom before going to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and tossed my clothes on the floor. I looked in the shower and saw he had a ton of things for girls. Why did he have all this stuff? I frowned. Maybe he had a secret girlfriend he didn’t tell anyone about….

I pushed those thoughts out of my head and got into the shower. The warm water calmed all my nerves. I showered quickly, not wanting to be late for school. When I got out, I wrapped myself in a towel. I dried off and then pulled on the clothes I brought for the day.

Thankfully I remembered to bring my hair dryer and flat iron. I did my hair and makeup and brushed my teeth before I walked out. I put all my stuff back in the guest room before walking back to the living room. I found Johnny sitting on the couch watching the news, with a shirt on this time. He looked up at me as I walked into the room.

“What the hell are you wearing?” He asked. I looked down at my outfit then back up at him.

Clothes?” I answered.

“That shirt barely covers your bra. And it’s see through.” He said standing up.

“I always wear stuff like this; it’s not a big deal Johnny.” I said. He arched an eyebrow. I sighed. “I don’t have any other clean clothes with me.”

“Then you can wear one of my shirts over that.” He said taking my hand and leading me to his room. He pushed me playfully onto the bed and went over to his closet. He started going through all this shirts before tossing me a plain grey one. I pulled it over my head and stood up. I pulled a hair tie off of my wrist and tied the back of the shirt.

“Better?” I asked him.

“Much,” He said smiling and coming over to me. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him close. “I should probably get you to school now.” He said. I sighed.

“Do I have to go? I could always just stay here and pretend I’m sick.” I said. He laughed and pulled back so he could look at me.

“As much as I would love that, I think you should go to school.” He said. I huffed. He laughed and kissed the top of my nose. “You’re so cute.” I bit my lip as I felt my face change to a deep red. He kissed both blushing cheeks before taking my hand and leading me to the guest room. I put on my shoes and grabbed my back pack. “All ready?” He asked.

“Yup,” I said as I put my phone in my pocket. He took my hand and we walked out to his car.

He opened my door for me and helped me into the car. He ran over to the driver’s seat and got in. We didn’t really talk in the car, I was too tired. Johnny hadn’t turned on many lights at his house so the light of the sun burned my eyes slightly. Johnny held my hand on the arm rest between us the whole ride there. When we were almost to school, he asked a question.

“Should I drop you off where I did yesterday or at school?” I thought about it. The twins probably stayed home with hangovers today so they wouldn’t be able to catch me if Johnny dropped me off at school.

“At school.” I said. He nodded.

“Why didn’t I do that yesterday?” He asked. I guess I never did explain it to him.

"Well my step-sisters go to this school. My step-mother is a witch, a very rich and popular witch. I’m not supposed to be seen with anyone that could ruin her reputation. If my step-sisters saw me with you, they would defiantly tell my step-mother and I would probably get grounded for the rest of my life.” I explained.

“So what’s different today?” He asked.

“I can almost guarantee that they’re not here. They threw that party last night so they’re probably home with hangovers today.”

“Ah,” he said nodding as we pulled up to school. I didn’t see the limo here so the girls probably weren’t here. Thankfully. “So am I picking you up after school too?” he asked smiling.

“If you want,” I said smiling back.

“I most defiantly want to,” He said leaning over and pressing a kiss to my forehead. I smiled a little bigger. “I’ll see you after school.” He said. I slowly let go of his hand and got out of the car. I shut the door and waved at him. I started to walk up the steps of the school when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Mr. Haner jogging up to me.

“Hey,” he said.

“You’re actually talking to me?” I asked him. He rolled his eyes.

“Yes. I guess we’re both going to have to get used to it if you keep hanging around Johnny.” He said.

“True,” I said.

“And by the way, I’m sorry about what happened yesterday. That shouldn’t have happened.”

“You’re right. It shouldn’t have. But we can’t change it now.” I said. He looked over at me and raised an eyebrow.

“You’re right.” He agreed. “Is that Johnny’s shirt?” he asked. I blushed.

“Yeah.”

“You’re already wearing his clothes? You guys are going to be honeymooning before summer!” he joked. I laughed making him smile. I can’t believe we’re actually having a decent conversation. “I have to go. See you in class.” He said.

“Bye Br- I mean, Mr. Haner.” I said. He laughed and walked off. Maybe he wasn’t so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
i really like this one. :3
makes me feel all happy.
next chapter will be out soon. (:
comment and subscribe.
read my other stories too please! :D
-Toria. (: