Status: In Process of Being Written x}

Deadly Temptation

Tre

“Is that so?” He took a step toward me, like an animal that wanted to stalk its prey, who in this case refused to back down. I turned my back on him, knowing that there wasn’t much I could do if he did attack me. I walked towards the door again, slowly and calmly and extremely tense. I felt his arms wrap around me from behind, and I didn’t appreciate it at all. It was a romantic gesture that he clearly held no meaning for. “You’re not leaving.”

I pushed his hands off. “You’re right- I’m not leaving…yet. Right now, I’m getting something to eat.”

“I could give you anything you desired.” His deep, enticing voice sounded in my ear.

“Well for your information, I am getting myself chocolate because that is what I am desiring, not you.”

“Don’t lie to yourself; you know you want me more than food.”

“I am very irritated, and vampire or werewolf, you do not want to deny an irritated female of chocolate or there will be hell to pay- or in this case, far worse.”

I stormed out of the room, turning corners and walking down hallways. I was surprised that he finally left me alone, though I knew he was still somewhere closeby. I didn’t understand why until I found that I was in a three-story mansion in the middle of the forest. Who the fuck builds something like that in the middle of nowhere?!

I walked in more circles, finally found the first floor after half an hour, and still could not find the kitchen. RIDICULOUS!! “ARG!!” I screamed, punching a wall in frustration.

“Lost?” drawled a smooth voice from the shadows.

“Who are you?” It’s odd to know of someone as a species instead of a person.

“Oh, where are my manners?” Down the garbage disposal the second you decided to kidnap me, I seethed. “My name is Damon Salvatore.”

“Well Mr. Salvatore, would you mind showing me the kitchen?”

“If you don’t mind calling me Damon,” came my answer.

“But how fucking rude would that be? After all you’re most likely well over a hundred years my grandmother’s senior.”

He choked a cough as he set a whiskey glass down on a small table. “Well, I’ll take you to the kitchen if you call me Damon.”

“DAMOOOOOOOOOOON TAKE ME TO THE KITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!”

He cringed. “Goddamn, I didn’t say ‘call me as if I were in another country’!” He started to walk to the kitchen.

“You weren’t being specific,” I answered. We arrived at the kitchen, finally, and I began to dig through the cabinets to examine the different types of chocolate in store.

“So what should I call you, beautiful?”

“Bastard.” I didn’t bother looking at him.

He sauntered over to me, using his strong hand to caress the back of my neck. “Now now, we’re going to have to use some better language if we want you to survive.”

I forced a sweet smile. “No, that’s my name. Bastard.” I blinked up innocently at him and bit my lower lip to keep from laughing.

He stared deeply into my eyes and I winked before turning around. Was he trying to hypnotize me or something? Oh well, I guess I’d just have to wink more. I hit him somewhere with my long hair as I turned away, and I heard him inhale deeply. I could tell what he wanted. I broke a piece of a Hershey’s Symphony bar as loudly as I could, and he snapped out of whatever trance he was in. I popped it in my mouth and turned around.

“You know, sugar makes blood sweeter. And if you sucked me dry you wouldn’t get to fully enjoy me. I mean, I could make this sooo much better for you.” Not that I ever would, sexy as he may be.

He smirked, and it was such a turn-on. “Oh really?”

“Really. I give killer massages, from what I’m told." I ate another piece. “Oh, and if you’re even thinking about raping me, since that’s what creepy, old, kidnapping men do, you’d better get an STD test right away and show me the records.” I ate another square, shaking my head. “Girls these days are so stupid. They hook up with whatever asshole is hotter, and then end up with HIV’s the next day. What dumbasses!”

“How opinionated of you,” he seemed amused and controlled as he went behind the bar to mix himself a drink.

“Thank you! Martini please!” If he was going to kidnap me, I was going to turn him into my babysitter.

I downed it all in one gulp, finished the Symphony bar, and took his hand, running down the hall. “Let’s watch a movie!!!” I’d passed one somewhere…AHA!

I was pretty good with my sense of direction if I’d seen the place before. “Hm…” I flipped though a bunch of DVDs. “Here we go- Underworld! We can watch all three.” He groaned. “Or we could watch New Moon.” It wasn’t out in theaters but it was online somewhere. He popped the disc in.

“Oh! And as your punishment for not giving me a map to this place, I get to wear your shirt.” I smirked.

“Well sweetheart, all you had to do was ask.” He pulled it off and tossed it at me, revealing the sexiest body I’d ever seen and every muscle perfectly toned. I licked my lips and smirked again, catching the shirt and shutting the door before running upstairs as fast as I could. I opened the closet and yanked out a pair of skinny jeans that I decided would fit me, and turned around with wide eyes, spotting Damon right behind me, anticipating my escape.

“Gotcha! Hahaha,” I laughed memorizing his expression. “I have to change, jeeze, you didn’t expect me to wear your shirt over this ridiculous dress did you? I’m not a dumbass- gosh, I know I can’t outrun a healthy vampire. Now shoo, I have to change. I’ll be down in a second.”

I waited til he left and shut the door before changing and going down barefoot, plopping down on the couch next to him in front of the huge flatscreen. I just rolled my eyes when he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my stomach; it wasn’t a big deal- he was hot guy and I was single. I sat between his legs and snuggled comfortably against his back as we watched the movie. He just clicked to the On Demand channel to watch the other two, clearly not wanting either of us to move.

Halfway through the last movie, the door opened, and blinding light from the sunset peaked though. “What do you want, Stefan?” Damon didn’t turn around, but I took the remote to pause the movie so I could see who it was. Damon seemed pissed at the intrusion.

“Who’s this?” Stefan asked as a brunette appeared at his shoulder. She was pretty, brown eyes and hair. Stefan had nice dark features as well, but he looked too tame, like a housecat. He and Damon had a similar, muscular build, but Damon was wilder, like a tiger. He’d never bore me. Wow, way to mentally hit on your captor, I scoffed at myself.

“Hi Stefan, I’m Ali. Who’s this?” I nodded at the girl.

“I’m Elena, Stefan’s fiancée. And Stefan’s-”

“-my little brother.” Damon cut in. “Who’s about to leave.”

“So why are you here?” Elena asked me.

“I got kidnapped,” I shrugged.

“By who?” asked Stefan suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “By the only other person in this house before you two arrived.” Damon made a noise of amusement.

Glad I amuse you, I thought sarcastically.

“Look, I’m sorry about him- do you wanna leave?” Stefan asked me.

“Maybe later- we should hang out first. But before that, can you leave? Make sure you come back, but you interrupted the battle scene. And that’s the best part.”

“That…doesn’t look like a battle scene to me.” Elena stated.

I looked at the TV. “Damon!” I glared behind me, having spotted a sex scene in place of the ultimate battle. I smacked his shoulder. “Yeah, I’ll see you guys later.” I gave a little wave before snatching up the remote and fast-forwarding back to the part we stopped at. The other two left. Yeah, you might think I’d just turned down my only chance of escape or whatever, but I’d figure out how to get away on my own and I was sure they’d be back anyway.

I drew circles absentmindedly on his forearm as we watched the movie and drifted off as we reached the credits.
♠ ♠ ♠
Due to past criticism on another site, I would like to announce that She has NOT (a)fallen in love with (b)decided to stay with or (c)stopped being angry with, Damon. She's simply not showing open aggression because she's smart like that.

Thank you so much to everyone who commented! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you do.

'

AllySmith

Calm Down Cozzy

katz3ye60079

DarkFireAngel

blueskittles

Josh Montgomery.

ShadowsFiction

believe.in.something

AndThereSheGoesAgain

sporteegurl

Speak Now 213

Rajeeya