Sequel: Fictional Memories
Status: Sequel is out! Fictional Memories! Go read it my friends! X3

The Taste Of Chocolate

Twenty Six.

Annabella wasn’t lying when she said they were leaving so sudden. “I’m going to miss her.” Julian put an arm around my shoulder as we watched their plane lift off. “I know but we’ll see them again.”
After the plane left our sights we went back to the car.

The car ride was soothing and warm. “I can’t wait until we leave here.” Julian held my hand in his. “Yeah me either.” Before I could even think I felt water running down my legs.
“What?” I looked down to find my turtle neck dress wet. “Julian.” I calmly put my head back. “Yeah?” He looked over to me. “My water broke.” Julian’s eyes widened and he took a quick right.

“We’ll be there in ten.” Julian started to speed. I held onto the door panel and Julian’s hand. “Julian hurry!” I tried to stay calm but I think it was starting.
Julian pulled into the hospital. “I’ll be back.” He got out and ran to the doors. A couple seconds later Julian and two doctors came rushing out with a wheel chair.

Now I was on a bed in pain. A doctor gave me drugs to relax me but that really didn’t help cause my screams could be heard down the hall. “It’s okay honey.” Julian wore doctor gear and held my hand.
“You try doing this!” I squeezed his hand panting harder and faster every minute. The doctor got between my legs. “Here he comes!” He yelled. I took a deep breath. “Push!” I did as he said.

“Push!” With every word I pushed harder. After I would push I would yell. “Here he comes!” Thank you captain obvious! I think I squeezed Julian’s hand so hard that it was turning purple (not that it would hurt him).
“I see his head!” The doctor yelled again. I kept pushing feeling more pain than I have in my entire life. “Come on baby!” Now Julian was shouting at me. I was already trying my best.

“Here comes his head!” I gave another push after another push hoping with every thrust it would be over. “He’s almost out entirely!” I would really like to knock the doctor’s lights out entirely.
“You’re almost there.” Julian kissed my head trying to sooth me with his actions. “A couple more pushes!” The doctor yelled. If he was lying to me then when I’m done here he’s going to get a mouth full.

“Here comes the rest!” With one last push I gave a 110%. “He’s out!” The pain started to settle slightly. “It’s a boy!” Julian laughed then kissed my forehead. They cut the umbilical cord.
They made sure he was alright before they left the room with him. “We’ll be back with him.” I nodded and Julian finally sat down at my side. “Look what we’ve created.” Both he and I chuckled.

Julian kept holding my hand. “I love you.” He kissed me. “Excuse me nurse?” A nurse stopped in the door way. “When do we get to see our son?” She had bright copper penny red hair. “They’re bringing him right now.”
“Our baby boy.” Julian looked like he was about to cry. The doctor came in with him in his arms. “Here you go.” He gently handed me our son. “He’s beautiful.” Julian ran his thumb across his cheek.
“Hey there Ethan Bryant Brown.”

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's completed!!! I started this story on a whim not knowing i would actually finish it! Thank you every one!

I need 3 more comments telling me I should write a sequel!

Comment Please!!!!!!! I love you guys! Check out my story In Your Shoes!!

I Hope you guys had a great time reading this!! Thanks!