It's Just the Beginning

Late Night

When we arrived at Matt’s house, it was not what I expecting. I was expecting a little house or apartment that would be a mess from always being at the studio. Instead, it was a beautiful, clean two story house. We walked in, and he took the ice cream from my hands to put in the freezer for later. I sat down on the couch and saw the cutest puppy trotting up to me. It was a baby girl golden retriever. She had a small pink collar that said she was Princess. I picked her up and started to play with her. She was all over the place. She was precious.

“Oh, you are so cute,” I cooed. “Yes, you are.”

She barked in agreement. It was so cute. I decided I was going to steal her. Then Matt walked in. I stopped talking to the dog like a baby.

“You like her?” he asked.

“She is adorable! I’m stealing her,” I said nodding.

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah. She’s too girly for you.” I got up and walked over to him. I had to look up at him. “Princess? Come on. You could have named her something else.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist. “Like what?”

“Emmy,” I said. She barked happily when I said the name. “See, she likes it.”

“I’ve been calling her princess for weeks. We can’t change her name.”

“She’s, what, four weeks. It won’t hurt her.” I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

“Fine,” he said, picking me up and kissing me.

The kissing lasted a while. His lips were soft and warm. The felt wonderful on mine. The kisses came more heated. Our tongues finding each other’s. He kissed down my neck to right above the collar of my shirt. He lifted my shirt to right under my breasts. He kissed down my stomach. His lips felt amazing. He stopped right above my belly button and zerbitted. It was not what I was expecting, so I busted out laughing. I pulled him up to me and put my shirt down. We were lying on our sides, facing each other. We were both still laughing. Emmy joined us by plopping on my hip.

“Emmy!” we exclaimed. I picked her up into the air and shook her playfully.

“What do you want to do this evening?” he asked, taking Emmy and playing with her.

“It doesn’t matter, whatever.”

“Okay, just want to watch a movie.”

“Sure, fine with me. What movie?”

“Doesn’t matter. Go choose one. They’re under the T.V.”

“Okay.” I got up and my stomach growled.

“Hungry already?” he laughed.

“Just a little,” I said putting my fingers together. Then my stomach growled louder, betraying me. “Okay, maybe more than a little.”

“You are going to get fat one day,” Matt joked.

“That just means more to love,” I laughed.

“What do you want to eat?”

I thought for a moment. “Pizza!’

“Sounds good to me.”

“Are you hungry?”

“No, but-”

“Oh, don’t worry about it.”

“But, I probably will be when it gets here. How did you digest all that that fast?”

“Years of sports and running.”

“Oh yeah. Do you still run?” He was in the kitchen looking for a phone.

“When I get the chance,” I said absently as I looked for the telephone book.

“What you looking for?”

“The telephone book to look up Domino’s number.”

“I’m surprised you don’t have it in your phone,” he laughed. “I know it. I’ll call, just pick a movie.”

“K.”

I looked through the movies. It had all sorts: comedy, action, horror, romance, musical. The more girly ones were towards the back. I decided on Kate and Leopold. I love that movie. Apparently, he must as well.

“What do you want?”

“Doesn’t matter.”

“Sausage and cheese sticks sound good?”

“Yep.”

He ordered a large sausage pizza and cheese sticks for us. He walked back in the room and noticed the movie I picked out. He sighed and looked at me. I just smiled at him. He nodded and went to put the movie in. I grabbed Emmy and got comfortable on the couch. Matt sat next to me and pressed play. I put my head on his shoulder.

“The pizza will be here in twenty five minutes. You think you can last that long?” he jest.

“Not at all. Its going to be you or Emmy. Emmy is too cute, so I’m going to miss you.”

“I see how it is,” he laughed.

“I’m sorry,” I said as got onto his lap and went for his neck. At first, I gently nibbled. Then the nibbling became kisses. I was straddling over his lap, and he grabbed legs to where I was sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around him. I looked up ay him. His hand cradled the back of my head, and with it he brought my head to his and started kissing me ferociously. I kissed back with the same intensity.

I put his hands on the small of my back. His hands felt so good. They were warm and traveling up my back. My arms were wrapped around his neck. He took off my shirt to reveal my pink bra. I hurriedly took his shirt off of him. He picked me and laid me on the couch, causing Emmy to jump off. He got on top of me. I pulled him tight on top of me where nothing can fit in-between us. He started to kiss my neck. I could just feel his tongue on my neck. My hands roamed his back. I felt every muscle. I brought his lips to mine and began to kiss him. Our bodies started to move in unison. We both knew where this was leading to. We were going for each other’s pants when the doorbell rang.

“Shit!” we whispered together. Then we laughed.

“It’s probably the pizza,” Matt said.

“I’m not hungry anymore,” I said, pulling him back on top of me. We started kissing again and so did the doorbell ringing.

“We’ll be hungry afterwards,” he said.

“True,” I laughed.

He got up and put his shirt back on. I was sad to see his body covered. He opened the door, and I could hear Matt apologizing for the wait. He was in the back doing something. I swear he almost said someone.
I put the pizza on the kitchen table, and then, ran back to me. He jumped in top of me and had the funniest face. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Now, back to what we were doing,” he said in an announcer’s voice.

I laughed, “I think we were watching a movie and about to eat pizza.”

He made a whine noise like a puppy. It was too cute. I kissed his lips gently.

“You’re too cute, you know?”

‘No,” he smiled. Then he had this serious face. He looked me in the eyes and bent his head down to kiss me, not taking his eyes off of mine. We closed our eyes at the same time. The kissing became passionate. I took his shirt off of him again. We slowly undressed each other. During the process, we ended up in his room upstairs. We finished taking the rest of our clothing off.

I murmured in his hear: ‘Safe sex is great sex!’

He laughed and grabbed a condom. It has been a while since I have, so it hurt a little at first, but it felt good. We moved together, knowing each other’s next move. We rolled over to where I was on top. He seemed to liked it. He sat up and hugged me close to him, kissing every part of me he could each in this position. He rolled me over on my back. I moved my hips up when he was coming back up. He let a gasp that we both liked. As it came to us both climaxing, he went faster and harder, so did I. It was amazing. Most of the night was just foreplay, but we went a few hours of actual sex. No, it was more amazing than just sex. I wouldn’t know what to call it.

We were both hot and sweaty. He turned on the fan to help cool us down. He was heading for the bathroom. He looked at me caringly.

“Want to join me?” he asked playfully.

“I would if I could stand,” I laughed.

He came back to the bed and put his arm under me and lifted me. A yelp escaped from me out of surprise. He laughed and kissed my forehead. I placed on my feet at last and started to fill the tub.

“You can stand,” he laughed.

“Well, I’m not going to try walking for a bit. I might fall.”

“I’ll catch you.”

“Okay.”

When I decided to walk, I was all right. The tub was almost full. Matt was already in. I got in and rested against his chest. The water felt good. We Didn’t bathe or anything; we just relaxed. We finally got out when the water was cold. We dried off and fell asleep in each other’s arms. It was the best sleep I ever had.