Lost And Found

Lost And Found 10

Ryan's POV

Its been 4 weeks since Cathy died and the funeral. Jon is a mess. He hasn't eaten or talked since we got back from the hospital. All he will do is nod or shake his head when we ask him a question. He's gotten rather skinny. Spencer's not doing any better. He's in the same condition as Jon. Every time Brendon or me try to comfort either of them the get up and walk away. We were all sitting at the table for dinner. Jon and Spencer would hardly touch their food. Brendon kept trying to get them to eat but they just kept their heads down not making eye contact with any of us. We were in the middle of dinner when I started to get fed up with the way they were acting.

"Fuck guys stop being like this will you?!?" I screamed.

They all looked up at me in shock. Brendon placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Ryan, don't..." he whispered.

"No!" I said looking at him.

I turned to Spencer and Jon.

"Can't you see me and Brendon are trying to fucking help you guys? We know its hard for you, Jon, with Cathy passing away. We know its hard for you, Spencer, with June cheating on you with Peter, but me and Brendon have been doing our best to help you! You keep fucking shutting us out, and pushing us away, and making us feel like shit when we see you hurt, and crying and we cant do anything about it!!!" I screamed.

I looked at them. Spencer was crying and Jon was trying to hold back tears. I got up and walked over to them, pulling both my friends into a hug. Brendon got up and did the same.

"I love you guys... we're like family... you cant just keep pushing us away like that." I said.

Spencer and Jon pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry Ryan," Jon said, "Sorry Brendon."

"We didn't mean to push you guys away ..." Spencer said, wiping his eyes.

"Its okay, guys. Just, from now on just talk to us, you'll feel much better." Brendon said smiling.

They both nodded.

"Good now lets sit down an finish eating...?" I said. Brendon, Spencer and Jon all nodded.

________________

Jon's POV

Me and Spencer moved in together in my apartment, and Ryan lives with Brendon in Spencer's apartment. One night I was sitting in my room, digging through some of my stuff when I came upon a tape.

"Hmmm what could be on this?" I thought.

I went over to the TV an put in the tape. What I saw brought tears to my eyes. It was a tape of Cathy on her birthday. I saw her blowing out the candles and laughing as I placed a kiss on her lips. I couldn't stand it anymore.
I picked up the TV and threw it at the wall.
I collapsed crying.
Hearing a knock on my door, I looked up to see Spencer walking slowly towards me. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in his chest, crying. He rubbed my back, slowly comforting me.

"Ar-Are you okay, J-Jon?" he asked slowly, "Is it about C-Cathy?"

I cried harder; he tightened his grip on me. Spencer slowly pulled away from me after a while.
I looked up at him. He brought his hand to my face, wiping the tears. His face slowly got closer to mine.
Soon our lips were touching.
I was to shocked to do anything, but I soon started to kiss him back. Spencer ran his hands down my back. I realized what I was doing and pushed away. He looked at me, confused.

"Jon, I'm so sorry." Spencer quickly apologized.

I got up and ran out of the room, I grabbing my keys.
I ran out of the house.
I heard Spencer screaming for me to come back. I ignored him, got into my car, and drove away. I soon came to the beach. I got out and walked along the water for a while before sitting down.

"What just happened?" I thought to myself.

"Did Spencer just kiss me?" I started crying.

I was so confused. I laid my face in my hands and cried.
I've been on the beach for a while now; I could just barely see the sun over the horizon. I wiped my tears on my shirt and got up.
When I got to the apartment, Spencer was sleeping on the couch. He looked so sweet. Wait! Did I just think that??!?!!
I grabbed the blanket that had fallen on the ground and placed it over his sleeping body. I slowly made my way to the bedroom. Lying down, I fell asleep immediately.

Spencer's POV

I was in the kitchen making coffee. When I heard a bedroom door open. I looked up to see Jon walk in. We stood there staring at each other. Awkwardly. I held up a cup.

"I made you some coffee."

He walked over and took the cup from me.

"Thanks..." Jon smiled.

He stared at the cup for awhile before placing it on the counter.

"Jon... I'm sorry about last night, I don't know what got in to me I wasn't think-" before I could finish, Jon's lips were on mine.

I was in shock for a second but began kissing him back. I grabbed Jon's hand, and led him to my room, pushing him in. He ripped off my shirt and attacked my collarbone with his lips, sucking and biting where he felt necessary. I pulled away and took his shirt off before returning to kissing him heatedly.
Jon worked his hands down my body and stopped at my jeans. He started working off my belt, and I did the same for him. We both finally got them undone and pulled each other's jeans down without hesitation. Neither of us had bothered with boxers so our erections rubbed up against each other, causing painful friction. Jon flipped us over so that now he was on top and straddling my hips. He gave me a doubtful look and crashed down onto my cock without warning.
Jon's face contorted in pain for a moment as he got used to the feel. I moaned quietly at his tightness. As soon as the pain had passed for him, he started rocking up and down, bringing his hips to meet mine each time.

"Oh, fuck, Jon, fuck," I moaned as I brought my hips to his.

He gave a scream of pleasure as I hit his prostate dead on. I kept meeting our hips and making him see stars as I wrapped my fingers around his cock. I pumped up and down in time with our thrusts.
I felt my stomach muscles clench as he tightened around me.
I came into him with a loud moan. That was too much for Jon. He came all over my hand and chest, screaming. We both rode out the orgasm, panting and sweating.
Jon pulled himself off me, lying down by my side. I turned and pulled him closer to me.

"I Love you, Jon." I whispered.

He looked at me.

"I L-Love You too, Spencer." He closed his eyes and his breathing slowed down.

I watched as he slowly fell asleep.

I pulled him closer to me, closed my eyes, and soon drifted off after him.