Lost And Found

Lost And Found 9

Ryan's Pov

I woke up,and looked over at the clock...Shit Ive only been sleeping for 3 hours..ugh..I looked over at Brendon. He's so cute asleep. I pulled him closer to me, kissing his lips lightly. He stirred and opened his eyes.

"Hey, Ryan.." he said, smiling at me.

I smiled back.

"Sorry I woke you up, B."

"Its okay. What time is it?"

"Three. We've only been sleeping for 3 hours."

He stretched , but then groaned in pain.

"Ow..." he said quietly. I looked at him.

"Sorry.." I whispered.

Brendon looked up at me and smiled. He pulled me close to him, then kissed me lightly.

"Its okay. I enjoyed it." he giggled.

I blushed.

"Lets go take a shower, we're icky!" Brendon said, trying to get up.

He winced in pain.

I got out of bed and slipped into my boxers. I went to the closet to get me and him some clothes. He slowly got out of bed, groaning in pain once in awhile. I grabbed his arm and let him lean on me as we made our way to the bathroom.
After we finished with our showers we got out, and went to the kitchen to see Spencer with Jon, sitting, talking about something. When Spencer saw us, he started laughing, toppling from his chair. Jon put his head down, trying not to laugh. Brendon and I turned red.

"Oh, shut up, Spencer." I said, embarrassed.

He slowly got off the ground, wiping his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Ryan." Spencer replied, sitting back down.

I sat next to him and Brendon sat next to me.

"What are you two still doing awake?" I asked curiously.

"I'm waiting for Cathy to get home from work. I'm kinda worried, cause she's an hour late."

"I'm sure shes fine. Just got caught in traffic." Brendon said.

Brendon leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I'm thirsty!" he said in a childish voice.

I laughed.

"Want me to go get you some water?" I asked.

He nodded. I got up an made my way to the fridge. I opened it, and grabbed him a bottle of water. As I was making my way back I noticed the blinking light on the answering machine.

"Oh we have a new message." I said making my way over to it.

I pushed the button.

*You have 1 new message. New message received at 3:06 a.m. on October 6.*

Hello this is Dr.Owens. We're calling for a Jon Walker. His girlfriend was submitted in the hospital about 45 minutes ago, and she is in critical condition. She was in a terrible car accident on highway 66. We ask you to please come down to the hospital A.S.A.P. Her room number is 683 on the 8th floor. Thank You for your time.

*End Of Message. No more new messages*

My eyes were wide with fear. I looked over to Jon, who had tears in his eyes. Spencer jumped up and grabbed his car keys. I ran over to them.

"I'm going to go find June. I'll meet you guys at the hospital, okay?" He looked over at Jon.

"Everything is going to be okay."

Spencer ran out the door. I grabbed my jacket and my keys.

"Lets go." I said. Jon got up, running out to the car with me and Brendon.

Spencer's POV

I got into my car and speed off. I couldn't believe this! I had to find June quick. I picked up my cell phone and dialed her number.

"Fuck!" I screamed, I got her damn voice mail again! Where the fuck could she be??

I had been searching for an hour now at least.

Maybe she was back at the house. I turned around and headed for the house. When I got there, her car was parked in the front.

"Thank God..." I whispered to myself.

I ran into the house. Once entered, I saw her clothes on the ground... along with someone else clothes. I closed the door quietly. I heard moaning. I slowly crept down the hallway. I opened the door to our bedroom to see her on top of Pete. Tears fell down my face.
How could she?

"What the fuck is going on?!" I shouted.

She jumped off and covered herself in the sheets.

"Spencer, baby, its not what it looks like."

"Not what it looks like your fucking Pete!" I said, screaming at her.

"Look Spencer, calm down dude." Peter said coolly.

"Shut the fuck up Peter, no ones fucking talking to you. You know what? You're not worth my time. Get the fuck out of my house and get the fuck out of my life," I said, "Pack your bags and get out." I turned to leave

"Where are you going?!" June asked quickly.

"If you must know, I'm going to the hospital. While you were out fucking Pete, Cathy got into a car accident. Thats why I came looking for you, but I can see you have your hands full. Don't even bother coming down to the hospital. You're not needed there."

I stormed out of the house as fast as I could. When I got to the hospital I asked a nurse if she had seen Ryan, Brendon, and Jon. She escorted me up to Cathy's room.

Brendon's POV

We've been in the hospital for an hour or so now.

"Maybe I should call Spen-." before Ryan could finish, Spencer stormed into the room.

He looked liked he'd been crying.

Ryan got out of his chair. Spencer pushed past him, walking over to Jon and Cathy.

"Is she okay?" Spencer asked staring at her.

Her eyes opened.

"Hey Spencer..." Cathy said, pain lacing her voice.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He said.

She winced before answering.

"Not so good. Wheres June?" Spencer burst into tears.

Jon walked over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Shhh. Whats going on, Spencer?" Ryan asked, coming over to comfort him. He looked up at us.

"I went looking for her, but I never found her... I thought she might be home, so I went to go check... but when I got there she was! Fucking Pete in the bedroom..." Spencer sobbed.

I went over to him, and hugged him tightly.

"It will be okay..." Cathy whispered.

Jon went back over to Cathy and held her hand in his. She smiled at him.

"Jon, I love you." she said.

He looked at her, tears in his eyes.

"I love you too." he said quietly.

She looked up at me and gestured to come closer. She did the same to Ryan. We both went over to her side of the bed.

"You to have to be good to each other. Don't end up like June. Promise me you to will always love each other." I looked at Ryan as he looked at me, tears running down his face.

I reached my hand to his eyes, wiping away the tears and looked back to Cathy.

"I promise." I said choking back tears.

She smiled an looked at Ryan.

"I-I pr-promise" he said, trying to control himself.

Shes smiled at us.

"Good." she replied.

I went back to my seat; I couldn't stand seeing her like this. Ryan followed me and sat next to Spencer, crying into his shoulder. Cathy told Jon to come closer.

"I'm not going to make it..." she said, crying. Jon started crying harder; his body shaking violently.

"You will, Cathy..please don't leave me." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box.

He opened it an pulled out a ring.

Cathy looked at him in surprise.

"This is a promise ring. I promise as long as I live I wont marry, or date, or fuck, or do anything with another girl. You're my one. And only." He said as he slipped the ring on her finger.

"I L-Love You, J-Jon" she said.

He placed a kiss on her lips. She started to close her eyes. Jon shook her.

"Cathy, no, please, don't, please, Cathy, don't..."

Beep Beep Beep.
Beeeeepppppppppp.
Her heart stopped beating.

"CATHY! NO! FUCK!" Jon screamed, burying his face in her neck.

He pulled her close to him.

"Cathy please don't go..." He cried harder.

I looked over at Spencer and Ryan; they were both crying in each others arms.
I couldn't control myself; I started shaking violently.
We all sat there crying and sobbing for our friend, Cathy...Walker, may she rest in peace.