Lost And Found

Lost And Found 12

Jon's POV

2 Weeks Later

We've been in Massachusetts for 2 days now. Brendon was acting strange, hes been nervous and jumpy. I'm starting to wonder if hes okay. Spencer's worried about him too, but Ryan doesn't seem to notice. Thats a good thing; we don't want him to have a panic attack. One day, while Ryan was in the shower, and Spencer and Brendon were on the bed watching the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I decided I was going to confront him about the way hes been acting.

"Uh Brendon can I ask you something?"

"Uh huh sure." he said, his eyes still glued to the T.v.

"Why did you chose to come to Massachusetts. Why have you been acting so strangely since we've gotten here?" I asked hurriedly.

His eyes got big.

"We-Well I have no idea what yo-your talking about I'm not ac-acting weird. I chose Massachusetts cause..well because I wanted to see the statue of liberty." he said.

Spencer placed a hand on Brendon's shoulder. He looked at Spencer.

"Brendon, the statue of liberty is in New York." he said trying not to laugh.

Brendon blushed. I sat down on the bed.

"Spill." He sighed an made himself comfortable.

"I'm going to ask Ryan to marry me." he said looking down.

Spencer squealed at this. My eyes grew big.

"I'm going to be a best man!!!" yelled Spencer.

We rolled our eyes. Everyone knows that Ryan was going to chose Spencer.

"Thats great Brendon." I said over Spencer's loud yelling. "Who's your best man going to be?" I asked curiously.

"You." he said simply.

My eyes grew big.

"Re-Really?" I asked in shock.

He laughed.

"Of course." he answered.

I sat there in shock for awhile.

"Thats...Thats wow thanks" I hugged him.

Spencer jumped on me.

"This is going to be AWESOME." he said kissing me.

"Whats going to be awesome." said a voice that startled us.

We looked up to see Ryan.

"Oh nothing."I said.

He rolled his eyes. Spencer got up an hugged the half naked Ryan squeezing him tightly.

"I lovvveee you Ryan your my bestest friend EVER." Spencer said happily.

Ryan looked shocked but hugged him back.

"Sp-Spencer cant br-breath." uttered Ryan.

Spencer released him saying sorry.

"No problem but you should really lay off the sugar." He said giggling.

"Well im going out to get something to eat, do you guys want anything?" he asked.

After we told him what we wanted he left. Me,Brendon an Spencer were sitting on the bed watching Scooby-Doo when I turned to Brendon an tapped him on the shoulder. He stared at me.

"You never told me why you chose Massachusetts." He smiled an laughed.

"Cause gay marriage is legal here." he said with a grin on his face.

"Oh" I said feeling stupid.

We continued watching t.v till Ryan came home then we sat an ate while watching more T.v.

_____2 1/2 months later_____

Brendon's POV

I was so nervous. This is the moment I cant mess this up. I thought to myself. I felt someones hand on my shoulder an looked up to see Jon.

"Spencer just called him an Ryan are about to be here." he said smiling at me.

I nodded.

"Don't worry, you can do this." I nodded again.

"I'm just n-nervous." I muttered.

"Don't be, Look do you love him or not?" I looked up at Jon

"Yes I do." I replied.

"Okay then thats all that matters." He said.

All of a sudden Jon's phone rang. He picked it up.

"Yeah uh-huh okay. Bye." He hung up.

He looked at me.
"There here." he said.

I swallowed hard.
I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.
The front door opened. Ryan and Spencer entered. Spencer gave me and Jon a thumbs up grinning at us.
Ryan sat down on the couch and laid his head back tiredly. I sat down beside him and snuggled.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too." he replied.

We laid there for awhile.

"Ryan?" I asked uncertain.

"Hm."

"Will you-you ma-marry m-me?" I stuttered loud enough so that Spencer an Jon could hear. Ryan's head shot up an looked at me.

I pulled out a small velvet box an opened it. His eyes grew big and a smile broke out on his face.

"Will you marry me Ryan?" I asked more confident.

He jumped on me kissing me.

"Yes!!" he yelled hugging me tightly.

I could here Jon an Spencer cheering. I pulled away from the kiss an slip the ring on his finger. A tear sled down his face. He kissed me softly.

"I love you Bren." he said happily.

"I love you too Ry-Ry. Always and Forever."

"Yay!!!!" Jon an Spencer cheered.

"Who's going to be you best man?" Spencer asked worried.

Ryan looked up

"You of course." he said laughing.

Spencer squealed and ran over an hugged Ryan tightly.

"And of course Jon will be mine" I said looking at him.

He came over and gave me a hug. Spencer was crying.

"Spencey why are you crying??" Jon an Ryan asked at the same time.

"I-I'm ju-just happy thats all." he said smiling at them.

We all hugged.

"We love you guys." said Jon.

Spencer nodded to show that he agreed.

"An we love you two too." Ryan said happily leaning in an kissing me.

This is the happiest day of my life. I thought. Ryan broke the kissing and whispered in my ear.

"This is a dream come true." He snuggled closer to me.

I smiled to myself and kissed his lips once more.