Lost And Found

Lost And Found 13

Brendon's POV

Everything couldn't get any better. It was perfect. Me and Ryan were getting married soon, and everything was just fantastic. Since we were already in Boston, we decided to play a show.
We were all backstage waiting. The manger walked up to us and said it was time. We got into our positions -I gave Ryan a kiss- and I went to the microphone. I saw Jon give Spencer a kiss before he got into position. The curtain rose an we heard all the fans (mostly girls) screaming for us. We started playing "But it's better if you do."

Couple of hours later

We were playing our last song when Jon dropped his bass and went over to me , pushing me out of the way. Ryan glared at him for stopping.

"What are you doing Jon?" I whispered gently.

He ignored me and began talking.

"Uh hi guys and g-girls." he stuttered. "I wanted to make a i-im-important ann-nnouncement."

He looked over to Spencer an motioned him to come over to him.

Spencer gave him a confused look but got up and walked over. Spencer stood next to him, confused. Jon took the microphone off the stand and reached into his pocket, taking out a ring. He bent down on one knee. I looked hurriedly over to Ryan who was staring at Jon in surprise. I looked back over to Spencer who looked like was about to cry.

"Sp-Spencer S-Smith will you ma-marry m-me?" he asked unsure.

Spencer jumped on Jon, squealing with delight.

"YESSSSSSS!" he screamed.

The crowd interrupted with cheers of joy. Jon and Spencer were rolling around on the stage laughing and crying. I was to busy staring at them to notice Ryan make his way over to the microphone stand. He bent over an grabbed the microphone that Jon had dropped.

"Jon...Spence." he said waiting for them to stop. "JONATHON! SPENCER! " he yelled into the microphone.

They looked up in surprise.
" We want you two to get married with me and Bren." Ryan stated happily.

"Really!?!?!" Spencer asked in surprised.

Ryan looked over at me

"As long as Brendon doesn't mind." I looked at Ryan then Spencer then at Jon.

I walked over to Ryan and grabbed the microphone from him.

"WHY WOULD I-" I yelled.

I immediately saw Ryan, Spencer, and Jon's face drop into a frown. I laughed on the inside; they had no idea what I was going to say .

"NOT WANT THEM TO GET MARRIED WITH US?" I finished, smiling.

Their faces lit up.
I was tackled by 3 very happy boys. The crowd yet again cheered. I saw Spencer whisper something to Jon, who whispered it to Ryan, who told me.
I nodded. We all stood up an held the microphone in front of us.

"Hey guys! We all have an announcement to make, so could you please quiet down?" Spencer asked.

The crowded grew quiet. We looked at each other and grinned.

"YOURE ALL INVITED TO OUR WEDDING!!!" we shouted.

The crowded replied with screaming. We decided that 7 weeks from now, we would have our wedding. On June 24 at 7:30 at this very stadium. We made sure everyone understood.

We all said goodbye and went back stage.