Lost And Found

Lost And Found 14

[Brendon's POV]

We were at the stadium 3hrs early. Spencer and Ryan were in one room getting dressed and Jon and I were in another. Its bad luck to see the groom before the wedding[Lol]. I was trying to button my shirt but my hands were shaking like crazy. Jon came up behind me placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Nervous?" he asked.

I nodded.

"It'll be okay Bren." he said.

"I know just the anticipation is killing me." I said.

He laughed.

"I know what you mean." he said making his way over to the opposite side of the room.

I went back to buttoning my shirt.

[Ryan's POV]

"Spence are you okay in there?" I asked knocking on the bathroom door.

Spencer was barfing up his guts.

"Yeah im okay." he replied.

When Spencer gets nervous he tends to get sick. Really sick. We were both dressed and I was waiting for someone to come get us when it was time. I heard the water turn on and Spencer brushing his teeth for the billionth time. Soon the door opened.

"Geez Spence." I said walking over to him straighting out his tux and hair.

"Sorry." he said sitting on the bed.

"Let me fix your make up." I walked over to the table and grabbed the back of make up.

After I was done we sat around talking. I was trying to keep Spencer from getting nervous again. So far so good.

[Hours Later]

*Knock knock*

Spencer looked up his face going pale.

"No no! Dont start getting sick now Spence it will be over in a matter of time I promise." I said going to open the door. It was Pete.

"Hey guys." he said happily.

"Hey Pete." I said letting him in.

"No thanks I just came in to tell you its time and you should be making your way backstage." he said.

I nodded and he left. Spence stood up shaking violently. His knees gave in and he fell to the ground.

"Spence!" I went over to him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah im fine just nervous." he said.

I helped him up and we headed out of the room to the stage. When we got there Jon and Brendon we standing on the right and we were on the left side of the stage. I peeked out of the curtain and saw the stands PACKED. No more people could fit into this place. People were everywhere. They had there cameras and recorders out excited to get this day on tape. I smiled. Instead of Spencer being my best man since he was getting married Spence decided to let William be my best man. Pete was Brendon's of course.
Jon and Spence were up first. I know how much Spencer wants to get this over with so he could finally be with Jon alone.
Jon and Spencer walked out on stage. Jon's best man was Andy[The Butcher] and Spencer's was Patrick.
They said there vows. Spencer stuttered on his words but everyone in the room knew he was really nervous.

"Spencer Smith do you take Jonathon Walker to be your husband?" Spencer swallowed heavily.

"I-I Do." he said smiling.

"Do you Jonathan Walker take Spencer Smith to be your husband?" he asked Jon.

"I Do." Jon said grinning.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." Jon leaned in and kissed Spencer.

Everyone in the stadium went crazy. They went backstage and Brendon and I made our way to the stage. Soon we were saying our I do's and kissing. Fall out boy,TAI and everyone else ran out on stage hugging us some of the fans jumped onto the stage giving us flowers and gifts and hugging us. We collected all the wedding gifts and flowers and signed some autographs. We thanked everyone for coming to our wedding and for the gifts and flowers and we left.

[3yrs later]

It was night out and we were on the bus as it was driving to Las Vegas. I was in Brendon's lap looking out the big window. I snuggled into him sighing. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you Ryan." He whispered.

"I love you to Bren." I said smiling widely.

He kissed my lips and he layed down moving over so I could lay with him.
I layed my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep to his heart beat.

[Jon's POV]

Spencer and I layed in our bunks laying on my chest. I played with his hair. Everything was going so perfect for us and our band and for Brendon and Ryan. Things couldn't get better.

"Jon." Spencer said.

"Yes baby?" I replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too Spence more then anything." I said.

He looked up at me and kissed me lightly on the lips.
He buried his head in the crook of my neck.
I wrapped my arms around his body pulling him closer to me.
I rubbed his back slowly listening to his breath slow down as he fell asleep.
I take back what I thought earlier about how things couldn't get better.
Everyday I spend with Spencer makes my life better.
I smiled to myself. I closed my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.