Lost And Found

Lost And Found 3

Ryan's POV

"Wh-What?" I asked confused. Brendon looked up at me, smiling.

"I-I Lo-Love you too Ry-Ryan..." he stuttered.

"But you're not gay..are you?"I asked, confused. Spencer slowly walked out of the room closing the door. I could hear him and June giggling.

"Actually... I am" he said turning red.

"But you told everyone you like girls, and I see you flirting with alot of the girls on tour!"

"Thats because you were around, Everyone knows I am." he said.

"Who's Everyone?" I asked.

"Jon, Cathy, Spencer, and June."

"What?!?! Spencer knew and he didn't tell me?!?!" I said, outraged.

Hes been my best friend for as long as I can remember, and he didn't tell me the person I loved was GAY.
I went over to the bed and laid down, overwhelmed by all the news. Brendon walked over and laid down next to me. I blushed; as our faces were only inches apart.

"Is what you said...true? Ryan?" he asked. I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner then?"

"I-I was afraid you might re-react badly..."I said stuttering out my words.

He pulled me close to him and I cuddled against his chest. He sighed, holding me tightly. It was quiet for a long time.

"Is this a dream?" I asked. Brendon lifted my face up with his hands, looking at me.

"No Ryan, this isn't a dream." he said softly placing a kiss on my lips. We soon fell asleep.

Brendon's POV

I had fallen asleep when I was awoken by Ryans yelling.

"Spencer you idiot get out NOW!"he said. I opened my eyes to see Spencer laughing on the ground, and Ryan hitting him with a pillow.

"Whats going on?" I mumbled. Ryan stopped hitting Spencer and turned to me.

"I'm sorry Brendon, did I wake you up?" he said, a worried look on his face.

"Yeah. Its okay though. Come lay back down."

Ryan glared at Spencer, who got up and left. He laid back down next to me.

"Why were you yelling at Spencer?" I asked curiously.

"He was taking pictures of us sleeping. I kept hearing this annoying clicking noise, and woke up, and saw Spencer with his camera!" he said angrily.

I laughed and pulled him closer to me.

"Thats sounds like Spencer to me."I said laughing. Ryan looked at me and smilied.

"I love you Bren." he said pulling me closer.

"I love you too, Ryan". All of a sudden the door flew open an Cathy an Jon walked in.

"Awwwww!" said Cathy sitting on the bed.

"You two are so adorable." she said in a whiny voice. Ryan blushed at her comment and buried his face in a pillow.

"Look Brendon! Ryan's embarrassed" Jon laughed. Soon we saw June and Spencer walk in.

"Why are you all in here?" Ryan snapped, annoyed.

"We just wanted to see how you two love birds were doing" said Cathy.

"Do you guys want to go to the carnival?" asked Spencer "For like a celebration of Ryan an Brendon getting together?"

"Carnival!" said Ryan, getting happy. I laughed.

"Do you want to go Ryan?" I asked. He nodded.

"Okay lets go then." he said getting up.

We all got into the car and drove to the carnival across town.