Lost And Found

Lost And Found 4

Ryan's POV

We were walking along holding hands. Spencer, June, Jon, and Cathy in front of us. Brendon poked me so I looked at him.

"I have to go pee." he said in a childish voice.

"Hey Spencer, Cathy, June, Jon!!" I yelled "Brendon has to go pee!"

"I do too." they all replied. I laughed at them.

"I'll wait out here okay guys?" They nodded at me an went in. I felt someone grab me from behind.

"Hey boy." said a familiar voice. I jerked around; my eyes got wide.

"Da-Dad?" I stuttered. He inched closer to me.

"I'm in jail for a year and you turn into some goddamn fairy princess!" he yelled, pushing me down.

He pulled me up an pushed me against a wall. He punched me in the face, driving his knee into my stomach multiple times. He threw me on the ground.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing?!?" I heard Brendon yelling.

"Who is that? Your boy toy?" my dad whispered in my ear.

"Br-Bren-Brendon don't! go away!!!" I said tears falling from my eyes. Brendon approached my dad.

"What the fuck do yo-" before he could finish his sentence, my dad had pulled out a knife and buried it in Brendon's stomach.

Brendon fell to the ground. My dad kicked him in his side many times.

"Da-Dad sto-stop i-it" I yelled. "Do-don't hurt h-him".

Then I saw Spencer an Jon running out tackling my dad to the ground. My dad struggled, throwing Spencer and Jon off, then ran.
Everything went black.

When I woke up I was in a white room. I heard a faint beeping noise and two people talking. I opened my eyes to see June an Cathy. I coughed and they looked at me.

"Ryan! Youre awake!" June said, running over to me.

"How do you feel?" Cathy said, "Do you need anything"

"No thanks." They have been crying.

"H-hows B-Brendon?" I whispered. They looked at each other.

"Hes fine, he got out a day ago!"Cathy said happily.

"How long have I been out?"

"A week." June said "It weird cause Brendon got hurt worse but got out before you." My eyes filled with tears. Cathy glared at June.

"Oh, sorry.." she whispered.

The door opened an a doctor walked in.

"Well looks like you can go home now Mr. Ross."

I nodded an slowly got up, wincing in pain.
June and Cathy helped me into the car.

"Everyones at home waiting for you." they said as we pulled up to the house.

We walked in. I saw Spencer and Jon sitting next to Brendon. Brendon looked up at me and smiled widely. He was a mess, his eyes all red and puffy.
He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. Pain shot through my body making me groan in pain. Brendon looked at me.

"Sorry..." he whispered.

I looked down at the floor, I couldn't bear to look at him. It was all my fault that he had been in the hospital. I haven't been with him for more that a week and I already hurt him!
I started crying, my body shaking violently.
Brendon tightened his grip on me.

"Maybe we should let him get some rest...?" said Spencer.

Brendon nodded handing me over to Spencer. Spencer helped me to my room and laid me down on the bed.

"You get some rest okay? We will talk about this in the morning." I nodded an fell asleep.

Ive been avoiding Brendon for weeks now. I just couldn't bear to look at him.
I don't want to hurt him anymore than I already have...

[2 Weeks]

Brendon's POV

Ryan had been ignoring me for a long time now. I don't understand why. Ive asked Spencer but he refuse to tell me he say. When Ryan's ready, he will tell me, its not his business.
We were getting ready for a show in Florida. We were about to get on stage when Spencer came up to me.

"Have you seen Ryan?".
"No."

"Well we cant find him anywhere..." he said.

Jon walked up to us.

"Did you find him?" he asked out of breath. Spencer shook his head.

"I wonder where he-"

"Hey guys!" I turned around to see Ryan.

"Where were you at?! We were worried about you!" Spencer said

"I was in the bathroom." Ryan said, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Well lets go." Jon said. We all walked on stage.

I looked over at Ryan who was tuning his guitar, he didn't look so good. He was very pale and couldn't stand straight.

"Ry-" The curtain slowly rose. I guess it could wait till after the show.

Ryan's POV

"Ryan!" I could hear Spencer and Jon yelling for me.

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the water so it would drown out their voices.Standing over the sink for awhile, staring at myself in the mirror.
I stuck my hand in my pocket an pulled out two bottles of my medicine. I opened each bottle pouring all of the pills into my hand. I opened my bottle of water an put all the pills in my mouth then drank the water. I looked up to the mirror again. I stood there for awhile longer. I wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt, turned off the water an walked out of the bathroom. Walking back, I saw Brendon, Jon, and Spencer standing there.

"Hey Guys!" I said, approaching them.

"Where were you at?! We were worried about you!" Spencer said.

"I was in the bathroom." I said, keeping my eyes down.

"Well lets go." Jon said. We all walked on stage.

I picked up my guitar and starting tuning it. My vision was blurring, and I couldn't see straight.

"Ry-" I heard Brendon yell, but the curtain starting rising so he stopped.'

Brendon's POV

The curtain rose an we could see all out fans yelling an screaming for us. We started playing "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off"

"Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin.
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me"

I looked over at Ryan, he was swaying back and forth. Something was the matter! He wasn't himself. He looked sick. Should I stop and see if hes okay? I looked back at the crowd and continued singing. I would ask if he was okay after this song.

"Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

So I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus
In case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off?"

"Let's pick up, pick up"

"Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part
Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.
I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention.
Now let's not get selfish
Did you really think Id let you kill this chorus?

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

Dance to this beat
Dance to this beat
Dance to this beat

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
Let's get these teen hearts beat-"

I saw Ryan collapse out of the corner of my eye, his fingers hitting the guitar chords horribly. I dropped my microphone, running over to him. Spencer rushed over to see what was the matter. Jon stopped, dropping his bass before running over to Ryan. I picked Ryan up and laid his head on my lap.

"Ryan?" I started crying. "Are you okay? Wake up please". I hugged him close to me.

"I-I L-Lo-Love Y-You Br-Brendon" he stuttered.

"I love you too, Ryan everything is going to be okay, I promise" His eyes closed. I shook him violently.

"Ryan! Someone call a goddamn ambulance!"