Gorgeous Nightmare

Don't want this feeling to go away.

Jerrica
"Come here, you fucker!"
I squealed lightly as Damien grabbed fistfuls of my hair and shoved me against a locker. He leaned down to my face. "Now, you ever act like you're worth something, I'll personally make sure you never move again. You got that?" When I didn't reply, he shoved my head back against he locker roughly.
"Yeah," I squeaked.
"Good. Now you fucking apologize to Kyrsten and Belinda and we'll be on good terms."
I shook my head. He slammed my head against the locker again.
"Hey! Leave her fucking alone, Damien!"
I turned to see a girl, maybe a year older than me, approaching Damien.
"What's it to you, JuliAnna?"
"I don't know, what's it to you, Damien? Leave Jerrica alone and we won't have any problems."
Damien laughed. "What the hell are you gonna do to me?"
The girl, JuliAnna, punched Damien right in the jaw.
"That's what the hell I'm gonna do to you. Now, you leave her alone. I don't fucking care what shit she was talking on your little whores, she doesn't deserve this."
Damien walked away, anger on his face as he rubbed his jaw.
"Uh, thanks," I mumbled.
JuliAnna smiled. "Anytime, hun. I'm JuliAnna, by the way. I know you don't know me, but I figured you could use a little saving."
"Thanks," I said again.
"So, what did you do that pissed him off that bad?" she asked as we walked down the hallway.
"Uh, I told Kyrsten and Belinda that love does not mean legs open very easy. And, uh, we got into a fight. And I called them whores and Damien heard me."
She hi-5'd me. "Fuck yeah, girl! About time somebody told them the truth. I mean, I know I'm a senior and you're a junior, but those girls are the biggest sluts I've ever fucking seen."
"Yeah, and they expect us to be their best friends."
"Well, I'm your best friend now. And my boyfriend Jimmy will be, too."
I smiled. In all of my years of living here, I couldn't manage to make one friend. Now, I had two.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow guise, I'm sorry. Incredibly fucking sorry. And then, on top of making you guys wait a damn long time, I give you this short and shitty chapter. I hope I get the next one out here directly, because i feel like a douchebag for giving you this. But, I have reason. My madre got pissed at me and took my laptop, so...yeah. I didn't get to work on this. Don't hate me?