We Don't Belong Here

Oh, The Embarrassment

“Hey, Mayhem! Wait up!” I spun around to find the source of the voice. Jaz was running towards me, waving her arms. I stopped and waited for her.

“Oh, hey, Jaz, “I greeted. She stared at me for a minute as if I was retarded.

“Are you okay?” She questions.

“Yeah, it’s just that Bradley wasn’t here today, “I said quietly.

“Aw, poor Mayhem. Her precious Bradley wasn’t here. Tears, “she mocked, running a finger down her cheek. I smacked her.

“Shut up!”

****

After school, I decided to go home with Jaz and her “future lover”, Eric.

“Hey, Eric, “I said, interrupting their conversation.

“Yes?” He replied, almost singing the word. I laughed quietly at his stupidity.

“Do you know where Bradley was today?”

“Yeah, he texted me this morning and told me that he was sick. Oh, and, by the way, he said to tell you that he said hello, “he said nonchalantly.

“Oh, gee, thanks for telling me. I guess I’ll just call him later.”

“I bet that will make him happy, if you catch my drift, “Eric said suggestively.

“Ah! Eric, you’re a freakin’ pervert!” I cried.

“Oh, come on! You can’t deny that you don’t think about it!” He laughed.

“It’s true. She does think about his dick all of the time. I mean, what do you think she’s staring at when he’s around? It’s definitely not the ground. I’ll tell you that much, “Jaz said, wiggling her brows.

“Jazmine!” I cried. Eric doubled over in laughter.

“You’re blushing like hell!” He laughed.

“Go to hell! Both of you!” I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <3