Status: Updates are a bit slow at the moment as I'm busy. But bare with me, I'll update soon.

Opposites Always Attract.

Had To Question One More Thing

Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


As soon as I parked my car into its usual space on Monday morning, two small hands slammed onto the hood of my car. The bright pink nails scratched against the silver paintwork, while Angelica’s dark brown eyes stared at me through the window.

“Out of the car, now!” her muffled voice said aggressively. She was acting like a strict mother, and despite the fact that Angelica was younger than me, my heart still pounded with fear. I undid my seatbelt and opened the car door, slipping out of the driver’s seat.

“Where the fuck have you been?” Angelica poked me in the chest with her sharp nail. I winced slightly and batted her hand away.

“What are you talking about?” I locked my car and stood, folding my arms impatiently while looking at Angelica.

What am I talking about? On Friday you were so fucking high, and then you ran off! And we haven’t heard from you all weekend, Tara’s been having a mental breakdown because she thinks you died or something! If you hadn’t of updated your Facebook status yesterday, I would have thought you were dead too!” she was marching towards the front of school, scowling at me as I trailed behind her, my arms still crossed.

“Well, I’m sorry, alright? And I’m here now, so I’m clearly not dead!” I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“What the fuck is wrong with you at the moment, Elliott? That defeats the point I’m trying to make. The last few weeks you’ve been acting so fucking suspiciously. Every single party we’ve been to, you run off home before it even gets started. And I mean, the other week you ran off looking like a fucking train wreck, and act like it was perfectly normal! What the fuck is going on?!” she stood in front of me; people were beginning to stare at us as Angelica’s voice grew louder.

“Angelica, keep your voice down, people are st-“

“Elliott! I want an answer now! What the fuck is up with you!” she pushed me a little by my shoulders, her dark eyes continuing to glare at me with worry and anger. I sighed irritably and grabbed her arm, pulling her over to a secluded spot. I guess if I could tell anyone what happened a few weeks ago it would be Angelica. She was violent and vicious, but was loyal. She would always see my side of the story, even if I was wrong. She stuck up for her girls no matter what.

“Look, I’ll fucking tell you, but don’t freak out. Promise?”
“I can’t promise that”
Promise me!”
“Fine, whatever”

I explained what had happened between Aaron and I, but leaving out the part about Gerard of course. According to her I just stumbled home in a drunken daze. As I told her, her eyes narrowed in complete anger, and after I had finished, I could almost see steam blowing out of her ears.

“He. Is. Going. To. Die” she said before strutting off in fury.
“No! No, Angelica! Please!!” I called after her, trying to catch up with her as she pushed past people searching for Aaron.

She found him, hanging out with the football team.

DON’T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN. HAVE YOU GOT THAT! SHE MAY BE A BIT FUCKING WEIRD, BUT SHE IS MY GIRL! AND ANYONE WHO TOUCHES MY GIRLS ARE GUNNA FUCKING GET IT! OKAY! YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER OR ELSE I WILL KICK YOU SO HARD IN THE BALLS YOUR MOM WILL FEEL IT!” she jabbed Aaron in the chest so hard I was surprised her nail didn’t rip through his designer T-Shirt.

A crowd was beginning to form around the pair; the football team laughing as Aaron got told off, not fully understanding the situation, while others were gossiping between themselves.

What the fuck are you talking about you crazy bitch!?” Aaron tried to defend himself, sending humorous glances back to his friends. I pushed my way through the crowds of people, and grabbed onto Angelica.

“Stop it, it doesn’t matter. Just leave it!” she pushed me away.

SHE’S BEEN A FUCKING MESS SINCE YOU NEARLY FUCKED HER!
“That’s not exactly true-“ I mumbled to a few students who I was standing next to.

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FUCKING BASTARD! ARE YOU SO FUCKING DESPRATE THAT YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! Elliott, hold my shit!

She threw her handbag at me, which I tried to catch. She ripped out her earrings and threw them onto the floor, and cracked her knuckles.

“Angelica, please don’t!!”

YOU ARE A DIRTY MOTHERFUCKING DICK! STAY AWAY FROM ELLIOTT!” she slapped him, people laughed and cheered at Aaron’s shocked expression, while I stood wide eyed. This is not how I wanted the situation to be handled

COME ON PUSSY, FIGHT BACK!” she yelled, she stomped her heeled shoe into his feet, causing him to yell.

YOU’RE A DIRTY PERV! YOU’RE A FUCKING DIRTY RAPIST PEICE OF SCUM!” finally people were beginning to understand what happened. Girls gasped in shock, looking at me with sympathetic eyes, while boys began shouting with Angelica, encouraging her.

Angelica, this is not what was supposed to happen! Stop it!” I hissed in her ear, she whipped around to face me, her eyes full of rage.

Elliott, this sick bastard knew it was coming. You’re my girl, and I love you.” she told me, she turned to face Aaron again, but was met with a very violent Rich, attacking Aaron for all it was worth. Maggie ran up to me.

“Shit, Elliott. Why the fuck did you lie to us? Shit, fuck, dirty fucker. Come on, we’re going to the police!” she started to drag me by the arm, people patting me sympathetically.

“Get off of me, Maggie!” she stared at me in shock, while Tara ran up to us, Chloe strutting just behind.

“Elliott, what’s happening!?” Tara asked, eyes full of fear, while Chloe laughed at the scene in front of her.

“Oh, God, Elliott. I’m, like, so sorry and whatever. But to be fair, Aaron is fucking hot!” Chloe admired Aaron from a distance, causing Tara and I to frown in disgust at her attitude.

“Come on, Elliott, I think we should go to the principle” Tara tried to hold my hand, but I ripped it from her grasp.

Will you all just leave me the fuck alone!! I don’t give a shit, okay! Just leave it, I don’t fucking care!” I threw Angelica’s bag to the ground, and ran. Past my friends, past the crowd that were trying to grab me, and past Rich and Aaron who were now in a vicious fight on the floor.

I ended up at the back of the gym, which of course was deserted. I growled and screamed in frustration and banged my head against the brick wall. I winced, it hurt more that I thought it would.

“Ow” I muttered, rubbing the sore spot on my forehead
“Well, I expect smashing your head on a wall would hurt” a voice I immediately recognised said from behind me. I jumped in shock and turned around.

Four of them stood there, looking at me amusingly. Ray was absent, his large afro missing from the usual scene. I glared at them, while still rubbing my head, but my stomach still managed to turn a little as I looking into Gerard’s eyes.

“Oh, Gerard, you’re so bloody funny” I said sarcastically, making Bob snicker a little. He stopped once he realised he was laughing at my joke.

“What’s up?” Frank said, smiling at me encouragingly. It was very strange; these four boys were actually being nice to me. It felt amazing, I actually had people that cared about me, and who laughed at my jokes (even if they didn’t want to)

“Everything” I sighed, but before they could ask more questions, an excited Ray ran over.

“Guy! Guy! Aaron Goody is getting the shit beaten out of him! It’s fucking hilarious, Angelica Vesper's screaming at h – Oh, Elliott. Hi!” Ray scratched his afro awkwardly as he noticed my presence. I smiled at him while he blushed.

“You mean they found out!?” Gerard dropped his now finished cigarette to the floor and scrunched it out with his foot, his eyes wide with curiosity.

“Yupp. I told Angelica this morning, hoping she would keep it to herself. Oh no, she ran up to Aaron and started screaming at him” I shook my head, pinching the bridge of my nose.

“You – You didn’t tell her about...” Gerard made a gesture with his head, obviously asking if I told her about ‘Gerard’s-knight-in-shining-armour’ moment.

“No, don’t be stupid. Of course I didn’t. No, according to her I just went home. Well, according to everyone now, because now everyone fucking knows!” I growled again.

“Th-They all know?” Mikey asked timidly.

I assumed that now all of the boys knew what had happened. The strange things that were happening with Gerard and I had clearly not gone unnoticed, meaning Mikey or Gerard had probably told them that I spent the night at Gerard’s that time. But it seemed only Frank knew about the kiss (or kisses).

“Yupp, everyone. Because Angelica thought it would be a great idea to scream that Aaron had ‘raped me’. Despite the fact that it didn’t happen

“But it nearly did” Frank pointed out
“Yeah, but it didn’t!”
“But, he still could of” Ray joined in.
“But he didn’t!”
“But he nearl-“
Look, the point still standing. Aaron tried to, but didn’t! So why is everyone getting so worked up!”

“Because he drugged you for sex” Gerard pointed out in an obvious fashion. I rolled my eyes.

“Thank you, captain obvious. I just didn’t want everyone finding out! Now everywhere I go people are going to stare at me, and ask if I’m okay, and all this shit!”

“Whoa, it must suck to know that everyone cares” Bob said, I glared at him, which made his eyes drop to the floor.

“Well, why don’t we get out of here?” Gerard shrugged casually.
“What?!” I blinked.
“Why don’t we just fuck off for the day? Wait until things cool down or whatever”
“Are you suggesting that I bunk school, with you?” Gerard smiled and shrugged again.

The idea spun around in my head. It was risky. Completely risky, but then again, I couldn’t mistake the excitable feeling in my brain that told me it was a good idea.

“What if we get caught?”
“We won’t”
“What if someone sees us?”
“They won’t”
“What if someone finds out?”
“They won’t”

I stood in silence for a moment, thinking it over.

“But what will I tell Chloe?”
“Anything”
“Where will we go?”

The boys shared a smile, and all looked at me with excitement.
“We’ll show you”

I thought again. I’d only ever ditched school twice before, and had never been caught. But then again that was because teachers were too scared of Angelica and Chloe to question why we’d all been away on the same day.

I looked at the boys nervously again, their smirks reassuring me, but I still had to question one more thing.

“But why would you want to hang out with me?” they all turned to Gerard.
“You like Batman” Gerard shrugged; Frank’s face erupted into a grin, and stared at me excitedly again.

“...Okay, fuck it. I’ll go”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the late update, I've been a bit bust this week.

I would have updated last night but I went to go and see my favorite band ever live last night, they're called McFly, and it was amazing XD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I hope it all makes sense, and please leave a comment :)

xxx