‹ Prequel: Hello Daddy
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Forgotten Faces

The End

*Two years later*

Pandora’s pov.
I smiled over at the wedding photo of Jimmy and I then glanced down at the gold wedding band on my finger that was over the fancy text that read ‘James’.

All of our family and friends were here. I only wished that it could have been for a barbeque or something not so grim as a funeral. I let out a soft sigh and looked up into the red eyes of my dad. He’d been crying a lot. For some reason today I just couldn’t seem to show any emotion. I was emotionless which made me look like a horrible person probably.

I sat in one of the chairs in front row, only a few feet in front of the casket. I could see his pale face the silver stud in his bottom lip shimmered with the light in the room. I could just see a smile on his face every time I closed my eyes.

“Do you want to say something?” Dad asked quietly his voice cracking a bit.

I nodded and slowly stood up almost falling down from how light headed I felt from not eating this morning. Zacky and Johnny quickly shot up and caught me by the arm, holding me up. Both sent me a weak smile and helped me up to the podium.

“Thanks you.” I hugged them both tightly then turned to face the crowd.

They both went back to their seats next to Gena and Lacey. I cleared my throat and noticed how the sound echoed in the deathly quiet room.

“For those who don’t know me, I’m Pandora Sullivan. What can I say that hasn’t already been said? He was the greatest man I’ve ever met in my life. An inspiration to all, the sweetest and loudest guy in Huntington. But to me he was and is so much more. I know people out there are going to be crying but Jimmy wouldn’t want anyone to cry. Hell, he’d cheer everyone up if he could right now.”

I stopped talking for a second and shut my eyes taking a deep breath before opening them back up again and speaking again.

My eyes watered up, “And I know that Jimmy would be a great father. I’d like to announce that I am exactly two months pregnant. Yes, Jimmy knew. He was so excited to be a daddy and I know that he would be. Soon enough we’ll have another little James Owen Sullivan. Thanks to everyone who showed up today in memory of Jimmy. And sorry for hogging the stage. I hope you all have a wonderful evening and feel free to hang around for a bit after the ceremony.”

I turned to get off the stage and found that Brian was waiting at the side of the stage for me. I didn’t even notice the tears running down my face until Brian whipped them away.

“You did good kid, Jimmy’d be proud of ya.” He smiled and kissed my forehead before letting me lean on him as we walked back to our seats to hear the reverend give his speech.

The lowering of the coffin was the hardest part, that’s when everything hit me. I sobbed uncontrollably just like Jimmy’s parents and the guys. Dad pulled me into his chest and we both cried until they had filled in the grave.

“I love you.” I whispered, looking down at the fresh dirt.

Dad and Val had both gone to wait in the car. They wanted to get back home and stay there. Not really doing anything. I got down on my knees in front of his grave. For some reason I couldn’t cry anymore. I just stared down at the grave until I felt someone helping me up.

“Brian.” I whispered turning around to face him.

He smiled softly, “Looks like we’re the only two here now.”

“Dad and Val left?” I questioned looking towards the parking lot to find that his car was the only one left.

Brian nodded, “yeah. They looked tired, told em’ I’d take you home.”

I nodded, “Thanks.”

There was a moment of silence before he began speaking again, “So are you really pregnant?”

“Yup.” I smiled and looked down at the small bump on my tummy.

He looked down at his feet, “Well if you ever need help with him, or her I’ll be happy to help. Ya know like buy em’ stuff and babysit.”

“Thanks Bri, I appreciate it.”

I stepped to walk and tripped almost falling to the ground but it felt as if I had been pushed.

“Whoa! You alright?” Brian asked, catching me before I hit the ground.

“Shit, yeah. Thanks, I’m fine.” I spoke as he helped me back up.

“Guess your really clumsy today.” He chuckled softly.

I nodded, “Guess I am.”

“Come on, let’s go get you something to eat. You’re probably lightheaded from not eating.” Brian pulled on my arm gently.

I followed but turned my head back to look at Jimmy’s grave. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the ghostly figure of Jimmy standing by his grave with a big smile on his face. For a moment it was like time stopped. Brian was frozen and everything stopped.

“Jimmy.” I started shaking and ran over to him without stumbling once.

He embraced me in his long arms and we kissed. His lips were warm and the cold metal of his labret gently brushed my skin.

“You’re a alive!” I shouted with a smile.

He frowned a bit, “I’m not, but he is.”

I turned to see he was pointing at the frozen Brian.

“What?” I asked confused.

Jimmy smiled, his blue eyes twinkling, “Brian.”

“I don’t want Brian, I want you.” Tears filled my eyes.

Jimmy just smiled, “I know he’ll never be the man I am but you’ll grow to love him. He’ll be there for our son, while I’m away. Plus I’ll see you again one day.”

“Jimmy no. I love you.”

He laughed and planted a soft kiss on my lips, “I love you too and I always will.”

He started fading away and I cried out, “Come back.”

“Don’t cry, I’ll always be watching you. Trust me.”

Those were his final words before he completely faded away and everything started moving again.

Brian shook my arm, “Are you okay?”

He questioned with concern evident in his eyes. I just looked up at him and nodded before walking to his car with him. On the drive away from the cemetery all I could do was stare at the grave. His voice echoed in my ears when I looked up at Brian who smiled down at me softly.

”Trust me”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. yes this is the end. There will not be another, this is the final ending.
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!