Party Queen Causes a Scene

1

“Chug!” I heard people shout as I downed my drink and I held the empty glass over my head as they all cheered, I laughed as I climbed on the nearest table and started dancing.

“Lo get down,” I heard my friend Bryan say but I ignored him.

“Lo!” he shouted as I started dancing with some random guy.

I woke up the next day with a massive headache.

“Lo your in big trouble, he knows about last night!” I heard Bryan shout as I got up.

“In fact he just pulled up outside so I’m going,” Bryan said and I rolled my eyes as he door slammed behind him.

I heard the door and opened it knowing what was coming.

“What the hell were you doing last night?”

“Partying,” I replied as he pushed past me slamming the door.

“Dancing and making out with guys is part of our relationship now?” he asked.

“You’re the one who wanted an open relationship,” I snapped.

“So now it’s my fault?” he shouted.

“Don’t ask me to be in an open relationship if you don’t really want it! It’s okay for you to be with other girls but I cant be with other guys,” I shouted as he punched the wall.

“You’ve never seen it though! I don’t let you or your friends see what I do, my friends were there last night Lo,” he snapped.

“Just because I don’t see doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt!” I shouted as he looked away, I stood in tears as he walked over kissing me pushing me against the wall; he pulled his top off and picked me up still kissing me.

He kicked open my bedroom door falling on my bed pulling his jeans off and pulling my pajamas off.

“You drive me crazy sometimes,” he whispered as he pulled our underwear off, he kissed my neck as he thrust into me making me arch my back.

He moved slowly but picked up speed biting at my neck and lip before finally kissing me, I tried to make him deepen the kiss but he refused moving back to my neck.

I felt his fingers grip my waist as he climaxed and he rolled off me, he kissed my cheek before pulling his boxers back on.

“Shit is that the time, I have to go,” he said and I grabbed my clothes pulling them on as I followed him as he pulled his clothes on.

“Can we talk Mason?” I asked but it was too late he’d shut the door and gone.

I watched out the window as he got in his car and left, I had a shower before grabbing some clothes and getting ready for work. I walked in the door to see Mikey.

“Party girl! Sorry can’t stop I’ve got a pregnant girlfriend waiting and trust me you don’t keep her waiting,” he said laughing as he walked out.

I walked round behind the bar.

“I’ll have another when your ready,” a voice said and I nodded.

“What can I get you?” I asked and he tilted his head.

“You look familiar, hang on you’re the girl I made out with last night,” he said and I laughed.

“Yeah I am,” I replied as he smiled.

“This rounds on me, what do you want?”

“Tequila if you’re paying,” he winked.

I poured two.

“You can drink on the job?” I nodded as we both downed it.

“Alex Gaskarth nice to meet you sober,” he said and I smiled.

“Lo Wilson,” I replied.