Party Queen Causes a Scene

29

I was quick and pulled my clothes on before walking back out to see Alex laid on my bed.

“You look nice,” he complimented and I smiled at him.

“So are you going to the airport with them tomorrow?” Alex asked and I shook my head.

“I don’t like saying bye to people, you know he said he doesn’t think they’ll come back here unless its on tour,” I admitted as I messed with my hair.

“Yeah I didn’t think they would, they don’t really like it out here. You could always go visit him,” he suggested.

“I don’t have that sort of money Alex, if I did I wouldn’t be living here anymore. It sucks that he’ll go and I’ll never see him again,” I explained.

“There’s always skype and other things,” Alex reasoned and I nodded.

“It’s not the same though, I got used to having him live here; it’ll just be strange,” I admitted.

“Surely there’s something you can do to see each other still?” he asked.

“You know he asked me to live with him,” I stated.

“What here?” he asked and I shook my head.

“In Texas, he asked me to move with Texas with him tomorrow.”

“And you said no?” he asked and I nodded.

“Why? I mean I know it’s fast but your sad he’s going so why not go with him?” he asked.

“Because it’s not that easy, I don’t have a job or anything; I don’t know anyone their and he lives so close to his family it would be weird considering I don’t know them,” I listed.

“Why not go with him for a month of something and see what you think?” he asked.

“I can’t get a month off work, if I was to go I’d have to go forever.”

“It sounds like you’ve made your mind up,” he said as I turned to face him.

“I just don’t see the point in living in the clouds, I can’t just give everything here up to live in Texas with a boy I’ve not known all that long,” I explained.

“He’s not just some boy though is he?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“No he’s not just a random but we’re not even dating.”

“But do you like him enough to date him, I mean if he lived here would you date him?” he asked and I nodded.

“So you won’t give up here for a guy but you’d give up a guy for here?” he questioned and I sighed.

“Lo don’t dismiss Jonathan just because your not dating, he’s asked you to move in with him! He obviously has some pretty strong feelings for you.”

“Yeah but what if everything went wrong? I know nobody there,” I replied.

“Nope but by the time it went wrong, if it did, you’d know people,” Alex reasoned.

“Alex don’t try to talk me into this.”

“Why because your scared you’ll accept his offer?” he asked and I glared at him.

“Just have a proper think about what he’s asked you, weigh it up before you decide,” he said as I heard the door.

“That’ll be him now,” I stated.

“Yeah just think this will be the last time you’ll ever see him,” Alex reminded and I shook my head.

I opened the door to reveal Jonathan.

“Hey doll,” he said walking in.

“Oh you’re here are you?” he added looking at Alex, Alex nodded slowly.

“I came to say sorry,” he stated.

“Yeah and you should be saying sorry, do you know what you did to her? Alex she was shouting at you to stop and you just kept going! What if I hadn’t have turned up, then what? Why do you always have to drink and ruin yourself? You’re a nice guy and then you drink and you turn into this jackass!” Jonathan snapped at him as Alex hung his head.

“Sorry.”

“Yeah it’s not me you upset though is it? She’s a girl Alex, you don’t force yourself on them; you respect them. I thought you were friends; friends don’t do that to each other! We’re friends as well Alex and you don’t hit on girls that your friend likes no matter what’s happened between you previously!” Jonathan shouted.

“I know and I really am sorry to Lo for doing it and to you for it being her,” Alex offered.

Jonathan rolled his eyes.

“Well don’t do it again you jerk,” he stated and Alex nodded before looking up.

“Are we okay?” he asked and Jonathan nodded.

“Yes we are but please don’t do that to a girl again.” Jonathan replied.

“I won’t, I’m laying off the alcohol; I hear you won’t be joining us tonight,” Alex said smiling.

“No we’re going out, we could drop by later after dinner maybe; we’ll let you know,” Jonathan replied.

“Okay well let me know and if I don’t see you before tomorrow have a safe flight home and I’ll see you whenever we run into each other next, I’m sure it won’t be long; you guys doing summer festivals this year?” Alex asked.

“Yeah we are you?”

“Yeah so I guess I’ll be seeing you then Cook, keep well and don’t do anything I wouldn’t,” Alex said smiling.

“Yeah see you, have fun while your still out here and be safe,” Jonathan replied hugging him.

“I’ll see you sometime Lo, have fun tonight and sorry again,” Alex said and I nodded hugging him before he left.

“So we ready to go?” Jonathan asked and I nodded.

“I’ll miss chilling out here, who’d have thought walking you home would lead to all this hey?” he asked and I nodded.

“I remember eating ice cream on that sofa and you being upset over Mason, I remember falling asleep that first night with you cuddled up to me. All them days I spent around here, how we got any of this album done I don’t know,” he said smiling.

“Look at you being all nostalgic,” I teased and he kissed me.

“Come on lets go get dinner,” he said linking his fingers through mine as we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
XxMcKeyyxX
callmeadreamer