It's Not All Black and White

I'm not your boyfriend baby

Gretchen rarely went to dances but tonight she figured she might as well it would give her chance for more gossip. She watched hormonal teenagers grind onto each other. The song I'm not your boyfriend baby came on by 303 and everybody went crazy. Gretchen had no idea why they were just a band.

As Gretchen watched those students with hormone issues grind onto each other she saw something that weireded her out Chance was dating Alexis but he was grinding up on Michelle. Gotta go tell her.

Gretchen found Alexis getting high in the bathroom. Wow just when Gretchen thought this school couldn't get more strange.

" Want some?" Alexis asked her.

" No I'm fine besides there's something more interstering going on outside" Gretchen told her wispering it in her ear.

Gretchen had done a good job today. Putting those in their places that needed to be put there.

She felt somebody bump into her so she looked and saw who it was turns out it was Steven a good friend of hers.

" Oh geeze Steve you scared me" She told him lightly holding onto the spot her heart is.

" Well do you have a reason to be afraid?" He asked her raising an eye-brow at her.

She shook her head " No of coarse not" She told him shuffling her feet while avoiding all eye contact.

He rolled his eyes and walked away from her.

Later that night she was on her computer stopping rumours and accassionally starting one just so she could put a stop to it later when she got an e-mail.

" I told you to stop, you know what they say what goes around comes around".
♠ ♠ ♠
Notes: I actually love 303 just couldn't think of anything to say about them
Word count: 285