Status: On a wait, fixing up the chapters I have so far. Then I'll continue writing and posting. :) I'll work as fast as I can!

The Outcasts

Chapter 4; Yuri's Scottish and Desperate Dad

Chapter 4

(With Celeste)

I get to the spot and see Ichigo fighting two hollows, or trying anyways. I walk to a couple of bushes and stand there. ‘I’ll hide my body here.’ I thought to myself.

“Shine, Raiketsu!” I say and then feel lighter as I get out of my body. I run and cut an arm off of the snake like hollow. As it screams, Ichigo and the other hollow looked over.

“Celeste? What are you doing here?” he asks and cuts the hollow he’s fighting.

“Well, let’s kill hollows first, then talk afterwards.” I say and I block the hollows tail as it tries to hit me with it. I slash the hollow on its other arm and it screams again and Ichigo kills the hollow he was fighting.

The tail of the hollow I’m fighting hits me and I fly backwards. My face gets road burn and Ichigo comes out, to the hollow, of no where and cuts its mask in half, killing the hollow.

“Okay, now what the hell are you doing here?” He says helping me up.

“Well, Rukia said to help, so I came to help. That and I could feel the hollow was close to my house. I didn’t want it to harm my family.” I say and he sighs. Rukia comes around the corner with Ichigos body in hand, or in better terms, is dragging, his body around the corner.

“Ah, hello Celeste. How are you?” She says and Ichigo takes his body and lays it on the ground.

“Good, but do you think you can fix my face?” I ask her and she laughs and fixes it. I get into my body and I stretch.

“Do you want us to walk you home?” Ichigo asked me.

“I’ll be fine by myself. My family thinks I went to the café to get something.” I tell him and Rukia looked at me.

“That reminds me. Why do you call your mom by her name?” She asks me.

“Well, my dad got remarried and I haven’t, and probably wont, call her mom.” I say “I don’t have a problem against her, it’s just, I can’t find myself to do it.” I finish.

“Wait, you two aren’t blood sisters?” Ichigo asked and I looked at him stupidly.

“I’d think it was kind of obvious. She’s a giant. She’s full blood Scottish.” I say and he looks stunned.

“Men are so stupid.” Rukia said. She and I laugh and Ichigo frowned. “Hey, Ichigo. Walk her home.” Rukia said and walked off waving and laughing. Ichigo and I stare at her as she stalked off. He sighs and turns to me.

“Come on. Lead the way.” He says and we walk to my house. Half of the way to my house, was silent and awkward. “Hey, uh, do you wanna… hang out tomorrow? You know, without any friends around.” Ichigo asks and I look at him.

“Don’t we already do that when we fight hollows?” I ask him innocently. He smacked his head with his hand.

“Not what I had in mind.” He says. I look forward and see Yuri there.

“Yuri? What are you doing out here?” I ask her.

“Dad got worried and sent me out.” She says and laughed. “Hey, Ichigo. Can you give me Chad’s number?” She asks him.

“Huh? Uh, sure. And sorry; Rukia and I met up with her and we chatted for a while, so Rukia suggested I walk her home.” Ichigo said rubbing the back of his head.

“Thanks; and thanks for walking her home.” Yuri says and goes inside.

(Yuri’s POV)

Dad makes me go outside to look for Cels and I overhear her and Ichigo talking. “Hey, uh, do you wanna… hang out tomorrow? You know, without any friends around.” Ichigo asks her.

“Don’t we already do that when we fight hollows?” She asked him innocently. I hear him smack his head with his hand…I hope it was himself.

“Not what I had in mind.” I hear Ichigo say to himself mostly. Then I see them coming closer to the house.

“Yuri? What are you doing out here?” She asked me.

“Dad got worried and sent me out.” I say and laugh. “Hey, Ichigo; can you give me Chad’s number?” I ask him.

“Huh? Uh, sure; and sorry; Rukia and I met up with her and we chatted for a while, so Rukia suggested I walk her home.” Ichigo said rubbing the back of his head.

“Thanks; and thanks for walking her home.” I say and go inside to call Chad.

The phone rings and a deep voice picks up. “Hi Chad, it’s me, Yuri. Sorry that I’m calling so late. Do you want to go out tomorrow?” I ask him.

“Sure.” He says and I roll my eyes because he doesn’t sound too enthusiastic about it.

“Okay, come to my house around noon tomorrow. I have to go, see ya tomorrow.” I say to him as my dad keeps bugging me.

“Okay, see ya.” He says and we hang up.

“Where’s your sister?” My dad asks.

“Outside with Ichigo; he’s gonna take her on a date tomorrow.” I say and grin evilly.

“What??” He asks and cries and goes to a corner.

(Cels POV)

“So, uh, what do you think? We could go to the movies or something.” He says to me.

“Sure. Does noon sound good?” I asked him.

“Ya, perfect. I’ll pick you up by noon. Um, see ya tomorrow.” He says and leaves. I go inside and see Yuri snickering and I see dad in the corner growing…fungus while crying?

“Dad?” I asked and he looks up at me with a huge smile and tackles me in a hug.

“My baby talked!” He says crying happily. “Now…Yuri tells me you were with a boy…who’s trying to take my daughter!” He says looking at me.

“Uh…his name is Ichigo. His dad owns the Kurosaki clinic. He wants to hang out tomorrow, just us.” I say and my dad freaks out. Yuri gapes in disbelieve. Dad goes and makes dinner and we all sit at the table. “So… do you like any guys?” Dad asked us and we look at each other.

“You are so getting desperate, dad.” Yuri said and laughed. I giggle at her and dad kept asking about Ichigo. Finally, after an hour or so of interviewing me, I got to my ‘lovely’ bed…finally. The next day, I woke up to Yuri in my room, digging through my clothes and accessories.

“What are you doing?” I ask sitting up in bed.

“Uh, well…I’m trying to find you an outfit. You gotta look good and all.” Yuri says and I sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this. Please comment or message, tell me what you think about the story so far.