Status: Will Post when ever!! enjoy it!!

A Long Way From Love

Prologue

Mom had another episode and I couldn't take it. She asked me where my mom was and why she was here again... that she wanted to go home to her mom.
I couldn't tell her that her mom is dead and that she is my mom and that this was her home.
So I told her she was here to visit some friends. I picked up the home phone and dialed the number for Nord.
"My mom's having an episode again and I don't know what to do." I tell the secretary. Then I answer all her questions.

Ten minutes later. A van pulls up and comes inside to grab. The lie to her and tell her they're taking her home to see her mom.
I can't look, it's too much. To think my own mother can't regconize me... It was too much.
So, after a good cry, I turned on my computer and opened a chat room. After a few minutes of talking to random people, all of them wanting sex, I was about to log off and play some games when this one boy asked me what was up. For some reason, I told him I just got done having a good cry.
We got into a long conversation, about taking care of our mothers, because his mother has issues too... but when I look up, hours had passed in what seemed like minutes.
- I talk to later, gotta go.- I write
- okay, email me any time- he quickly replied, then he gave me his email.
I asked what his name was and all he said was to call him kaitos19.

kaitos19... now that I think about it, I think I've seen him on Xbox live....
♠ ♠ ♠
its a short beginning and the thing with this story is that because they type up their conversation, what the type will be between these: - -
Hope you enjoy it!! please comment and subscribe