Status: Enjoy this Story!! will update whenever!!

In Love With My Band

A Party? WTF Dad!

Shane and Jack showed up at my door everyday since then, sometimes dragging Izzy along. It was around noon when they showed up on Friday. Everyday they'd drag me to some place in town when I'd rather be inside playing video games I was still sleeping and so I ignored them.

I had a rough night last night. Got into one of my rare fights with my dad, he was going on a business trip to New York. He was gonna be gone all weekend and he was leaving me here alone. In a new town. So because I'm not so good at goodbye's, I slept in so I wouldn't have to say goodbye to him this morning.

More banging, and i finally couldn't stand it. I flipped the blankets back, slipped into my slippers, and stalked downstairs. i slammed the door open and glared at them in all my morning glory. All I wore was me mini black silk nightgown and my fuzzy purple slippers. My hair was thrown into a loose ponytail on top of my head and my eyes were most likely still red and puffy from crying so much last night and this morning.

They're hair was straightened, black eyeliner was applied, and they had the boy band look down to the skull converses on their feet. And I noticed that there were four pairs of feet, not three. My head instantly snapped up as I heard his chuckle.

I locked eyes with the one and only Greg Turner. I scowled.

"Hey Kasey, we can hang with you dressed like that." Shane said from my left.

"What makes you think I want to hang. I want nothing to do with you guys." I don't break eye contact with Greg. "So go away." I slam the door in their faces and turn back towards the stairs. I hear the door open behind me and I turned to see Greg walking in like he owned the place.

"What the hell. Leave!" I yelled. He glared at me.

"I wasn't dragged all the way here to get the door slammed in my face." He said simply.

"Well, I'm sorry I'm such a burden then" I paused, "Wait, no I'm not. Get the fuck out." Now that I was fully awake, I was hungry. So I now stalked over to the kitchen, all four of the boys following behind.

"Your place is awesome Kasey." I heard Jack call.

"Thanks Jack." I mumbled, opening my fridge. I grabbed the milk and put it on the counter. I turned to the cabinet, opened it and tried to reach the Cocoa Puffs. I cursed under my breath. Then I feel someone behind me and they grab the Cocoa Puffs for me. I turned to she Shane holding the Cocoa Puffs.

"Is this what you wanted." He said, lifting a brow. I nodded my thank you, grabbed it and grabbed a bowl out of the dish washer then poured myself a bowl of cereal. After my first bite, I heard Greg.

"Dear Kasey, I know it was inexcusable of me to leave on a business trip right after we moved here and to leave you here alone and I know you were to mad at me to come say goodbye to me this morning..." I looked up to see that he was reading a note my dad had left me. No doubt my dad wrote that he was sorry he made me cry again. Fudge, I did not want Greg reading that.

So my spoon dropped out of my hands and I ran after him, a murderous glare on my face.

But he kept reading. "I'm really sorry I made you cry again and I know you'll be mad at me when I get back for what I did and you'll be really pissed because a few days ago I invited several neighbors over for a party.... I didn't know I was going to be gone then and I didn't get a chance to tell you."

Greg pummeled to the floor as I tackled him. He let out a big oof and I grabbed the paper out of his hands and reread the note.

I was beyond pissed as Greg pushed me off. I couldn't take it.

"Sorry Kasey." Jack said. I tried to smile at him as I felt tears burning behind my eyes.

"You don't need to apologize Jack." I told him.

"You want us to help out, with the party I mean?" Shane offered. I actually consider it.

"Please. Maybe if you all help out, I won't have another reason to receive hate mail from this town." I said.

"Hate mail? Why are you getting hate mail?" Izzy asked. I stared at him in disbelief.

"Have you not realized this town is practically in love with you guys. Just the fact that you talk to me has girls glaring at my back. I'm surprised none of them have tried and jumped me yet." I said.

They all looked at me in surprise.

"Anyways, by the looks of this note, party starts at 5. So I got five hours to get ready, make food, and clean up this place. Are you guys gonna help or not?"

They all nodded except for Greg. I couldn't help but notice how he looked away, and he looked... ashamed?
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I'd have to do something to get Kasey and the band to bond sooo I came up with this. I mean I had to give Kasey a reason to get closer to them.

Anyhoo, sorry its so short!!

Comment!!

Subscribe!!!

plz dont be a silent reader, I really wanna hear wat u think! it gives me motivation to continue!!!!

Thank u for those who've subscribed and commented already!!

I'll shut up now, enjoy!!!