Iris

M.J.

"Drew, come the hell on, son! You can do it!" Drew's dad yelled at the top of his lungs as Drew's mom, Catherine, rolled her eyes and chewed slowly on her popcorn.

"George, he always makes it. Calm the hell down with the yelling." Catherine said to George as I chuckled and watched Drew catch the football as the marching band started to play and the cheerleaders started to cheer for the Dulaney Lions.

"Cathy, I was just trying to cheer on our boy." George said as I laughed slightly as Drew made a goal and everyone stood up in the bleachers and screamed their asses off.

"Fuck yeah!" George yelled as Catherine looked at me and shook her head.

Drew gathered around in a circle with his teammates as they all lifted him up and carried him to the gates by the cheerleaders as they set him down and Drew jumped up and down and took his red helmet off.

Lisa came up and hugged him as Jealousy stung me and I clenched my fists down by my sides. They started to talk and Drew got this big ass smile on his face. He hugged her again and they laughed their asses off. Lisa looked up at me and continued to giggle as Drew smiled at her again.

Why would he talk to her? He knows that she's been a bitch to me. Damn it. He always does shit like this! Ugh.

I walked down the bleacher stairs with my bag slung over my shoulder. I headed to my old dirty red Chevy truck. I got in and started the engine as it came to life. I pulled out of the school parking lot and headed towards the bowling alley.

I stormed into the bowling alley with my black wavy hair flying back as Sunny gave me a worried look.

"What happened?" She asked, concerned.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I told her as the guys stopped playing and came down to talk to us.

"When you came in I thought I seen smoke coming out your ass." Jack said as I gave him a weird look.

"Jack, that's what you do when you fart." Zack laughed as the boys all joined in on Jack's stupid remark.

"Babe, what happened?" Alex asked. Why does Alex always call me babe? He hardly ever calls me by my nickname anymore...

"Drew." I mumbled and rolled my eyes as Sunny folded her arms across her chest.
"What about that dick?" Sunny spoke up as I sighed and shook my head.
"He was flirting with Lisa." I replied.

"What a pussy willow!" Jack exclaimed as Sunny looked at her brother like he was stupid and Alex chuckled.

"That's a tree, Jack." He told him as Jack shrugged.

"It has the word pussy in it." Jack said with a smile on his face as Sunny rolled her eyes and looked back at me.

"You don't need him." Sunny tried to convince me, but it never works. I know Drew has a good side. He loves me.

"Mjay, I know what will make you feel better." Alex said in a husky voice as he came closer to my face. I gulped and arched my eyebrow up at him.

"Bowling?" He smirked and then winked at me.

"Your on." I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drew.
Alright, guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated on this in a while but here it is!
It's getting somewhere. I promise you all.
Give us 10 comments and we will update!
Comments=an update.
Subscribers= Shut the fuck up and see what the chapter brings. Jk :D

Love & Rockets, Faith<3