Status: Work in progress :)

I Know About You

Prologue

Prologue:
Jack Barakat was the kind of guy who was a complete asshole, or so most people thought he was. He didn't seem to care about anything but his lowlife friends, weed, and bitches. He was a popular guy in school though. Everyone knew who he was. The people who he was actually friends with loved him, most of the time, while the people who were not in his group, wanted to rather be in it, or have nothing to do with it. His group of friends tended to make fun of basically everyone, Jack did not partake in much of the making fun, but he was still not doing anything to stop his friends, so he is still just as guilty.

Alex Gaskarth was a shy guy. He tried to stay out of everybody's way. He wanted to be as invisible as possible. High school was just a place where he had to go for seven hours of his day. He tried to avoid anything bad, and just get through the day with out getting hurt. Why would he get hurt? Not physically but emotionally hurt. Students had found out that he was gay in middle school and ever since then, most of the high school guys pick on him nonstop. Alex does not have a good family life. Hence, another reason why he tried to stay to himself, he doesn't want anyone knowing about his life. He doesn't trust others well.

What Alex doesn't know is that one of the popular kids is just as flamboyant as he is. Nobody knows. Jack Barakat is extremely gay, however nobody knows because he always hooks up with girls, at least everyone thinks he does.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, comment and tell me what you think. This is my first story, so I would like to know if I should actually post it. Or just completly stop writing it. Opinions?