Status: Work in progress :)

I Know About You

Chapter Seven:

Rian's POV;;

I really hope I can get Alex to come to lunch with us. I don't want him to be by himself.

I know Jack is just trying to help, but it's probably making things harder for Alex.

I guess the first place to check is the restroom. I walk in and notice Alex sitting on the floor.

His head in his arms which are settled on top of his legs that he has pulled up to his chest.

I slide down the wall and place my arm around his shoulders, pulling him into me.

Alex's POV;;

I feel an arm going over my shoulder. I really hope it's Rian and not Jack who is currently beside me. I lean into the unnamed company and wait for whoever it is to talk.

"You Okay?"

I am silently thankful that it's Rian's voice that I hear.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I guess."

"Look, Jack's just trying to help. He's kind of nosy."

"I've noticed. He's just been really nice to me the past two days, and I feel bad for avoiding him."

"Jack really cares about you. He just wants to be there for you. Just let him know that you'll tell him eventually. He will give you your time. Well, he will for awhile at least."

"I guess. Maybe I should just tell him that."

"Yeah, definatly. Until then, come eat lunch with us. Don't sit in here like a fucking freshman that doesn't have any friends."

I let out laugh and get up. I'm so glad that I have Rian as a friend.

We make our way to the lunch table where Jack and Zack are seated. I see then both look up at us and they both put on a smile.

Lunch is awkward to say the least. Maybe it was just me who was awkward. I felt bad about being rude to Jack and I didn't want to apologize to him in front of everyone, I've got too much pride for that.

The bell rings for lunch to end. We all get up, say our goodbyes and make our way to class. Jack and I are silent for awhile after Rian and Zack leave to go to their classes. I decide that now is as good a time as ever, so I grab Jack's arm so that he will stop walking. He faces me
and waits for me to talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm really sorry that I am so bad at updating and I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short!
My deepest apologies.

I promisie that I next update will be longer. I've been really busy with school, so I haven't had time to write this. For the next week and a half I'm going to be really busy because of AP testing. I have my last AP test May 11th. So, I should definatly be posting more often and longer chapters since I won't have so much school work in two of my four classes after those tests.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading:)