Just Another Part of Me

School Day

I was walking into school with my best friend of three years, Mikey, when someone unfamiliar walked towards us. He had shoulder length black hair that was slightly greasy, but it suited him, he was wearing a tight fitting misfits top that showed his moderately tone body amazingly and black skinny jeans so tight that it sent my imagination running wild. What? I can't help it! I'm a 15 year old gay boy! My mom always said, you can look but not touch. On his feet he was wearing black tattered converse. To be honest, he was pretty hot!

"Hey bro!" I heard the all to familiar voice say from beside me.The black haired boy that i still didn't know the name of looked up and smiled at Mikey. I turned to Mikey with a confused look on my face.

"You have a brother? We have been friends three years but you didn't tell me you had a brother?!" I asked him. I wasn't angry, just surprised. We told each other everything.

" Erm yeah, I have told you, man. You must have not been listening because you were too busy drooling over Johnny Depp!" Mikey replied, a huge smirk on his face. I turned to look at his brother, slightly embarrassed. He just chuckled softly, looking straight into my eyes. Wow, he had such beautiful eyes, they were green with hazel flecks in them.

"Oh shut up, Mikey! You've made me all embarrassed," I pretended to shout at him.

"Oh don't worry man, it's fine. If you must know, I have the biggest crush on Johnny Depp too," Mikey's brother said. Wow, that's one thing we have in common-. Wait, does that mean he's gay? No, he can't be gay. Such a beautiful boy like that would have all the girls falling at his feet. He can't be gay.
I was soon shaken out of my thoughts by Mikey laughing hysterically at his brother.

"You-. J-Johnny D-Depp! I would never have seen t-that coming!"

"Come on, Mikes, you know you secretly like him too. Everyone does, just look at him" his brother retorted.

"I don't want to interrupt anything here but, can I ask your name?" I asked, turning to the boy currently only knew as 'Mikey's brother'. He smiled at me.

"Gerard. It's Frank, right?" he asked, stretching out his hand for me to shake it. I nodded and as soon as our hands touched I felt a sudden surge of energy shoot through my body, he must of felt it too, as he jerked away quickly, looking just about as confused as I did.

For a couple of minutes we just stood there watching Mikey while he talked about his girlfriend, Alicia, or something. Neither of us were listening. We were to busy thinking, well at least I was, but I was rudely interrupted by the bell, telling us that it was time to go to our tutors. When I looked back at Gerard he was looking at his journal, sporting a confused expression. I smiled to myself and stepped towards him, extending my hand out to take it from him.

"Here, let me help you," I offered. He smiled at me, handing his journal to me. I quickly glanced through his time table, a small smile forming on my face - we had all the same lessons and lunch together. "Seems like you have all the same lessons as me and lunch, Gerard. Just stay with me, I'll show you around," I told him happily.

"Okay, cool. Thanks, Frank," he exclaimed, and we set off to our tutor, both happy about having all of our classes together.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is the first one tell me what you guys think I know I havent' wrote a description, they just confuse me!
if your wondering Mikey, Frank and Gerard are all in 10th grade.
Mikey is 14, Frank is 14, and Gerard is 15.
love you all
xoxox