Just Another Part of Me

'I know what it's like.'

Frank Iero. Now I had met him, I wished I’d pushed Mikey to let me meet his friends earlier, there was something about him that drew me in, and I wasn’t quite sure what it was, but I found myself almost overjoyed knowing that we would be spending so much time together, and all I could do was pray that I was happy for all the right reasons.

I kept pace with him easily as he led the way to tutor, occasionally pointing out a classroom to me, although if we had all of our classes together, I wasn’t ever really going to need the grand tour.

I could hear the muttering minutes before the three of them quickly crossed the hall, stepping in front of us, blocking our path, Frank tensed slightly. I watched, as the… leader, I suppose he would have been classed as, of the three quickly looked me up and down before speaking, his tone patronizing

"Has little Frankie got himself a faggot boyfriend" he asked with a smirk, Frank’s eyes glanced at me apologetically, I sent him a quick smile, and his tense shoulder relaxed slightly.

“And if he has?” I asked, my eyes locking on… whatever his name was, his eyes flickered to mine, narrowing in a way that I’m sure was supposed to be threatening. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

“Well lets just say neither of you will like what’s coming,” he replied, I rolled my eyes, stepping forward slightly, I really couldn’t be bothered with dicks like this anymore.

"You really don’t know who you're messing with,” I said in a low tone, and before he could send a pathetic response my way, I grabbed Frank’s hand and pulling him past, dropping his hand as we headed down the corridor, letting him lead the way again.

"Y’know, you really didn’t need to do that, I’m kinda used to it by now,” he told me, a thankful smile set on his face.

"Hey, that’s what friends are for,” I told him, “and besides I know what it’s like to have people think they can push you around because you’re gay, and it sucks,”

“Y-You’re gay?” he asked quietly, I laughed.

“You don’t have to whisper, it’s not exactly a secret,” I told him, as he turned and headed into a classroom, I quickly followed, slipping into the seat beside him, “But yes, I am,” he smiled at me for a moment, before our teacher walked into the room, announcing his arrival with a loud ‘Right then, class,’ and Frank quickly turned to the front of the room, but I didn’t miss the way he glanced at me from the corner of his eyes as he turned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.
Thank you for the comments.
enjoy. :)