Status: This story will be updated slowly - but fear not, I will still do it. I'm an English major in college, so I have a ton of homework, so please be patient with me!

Love's Horrid Fruit

001

Draco

I sat up, groaning and gripping my sheets. Sweat dripped down my face, soaking my night shirt. I sat in the darkness of my bedroom panting. When my eyes slowly adjusted to the light, I swung my legs over the side of my bed. My clock ticked at me, telling me it was four thirty six in the morning. Getting up, I walked over my black stained mahogany floor to my matching dresser. All of my furniture matched my floor. My mother designed it to fit the gloom of the rest of our home.

I didn’t mind it.

Especially not the satin sheets.

They were the one thing I missed the most when I went off to that hell hole they call a school.

I took out a new pair of pants and boxer briefs and went into my giant bathroom, the light burning my eyes with its sudden contrast to the darkness behind me. I removed the pair I already had on and threw them in the hamper angrily. Taking a wash cloth I cleaned myself off, furious with my weakness.

This was the fifth night that this has happened. I never know why it happens, but I think it has something to do with my dreams. They all had to do with me sleeping with a girl.
I don’t know who she is.

All I know is that the dream leaves me sitting bolt right in bed, cum all over myself, and me having to get up and fix it. It was annoying as hell.

I took off my shirt, the wet material peeling off of me like a second layer of skin. Tossing it into the hamper, I leaned against my sink for a moment, letting the cool air touch my hot skin. When sleep started in on me again, I turned off the bright light of my bathroom and crawled onto my bed, not bothering to cover myself with the dampened sheets. I closed my eyes and fell into the black hole of a dreamless sleep.

~

It was September first, the worst day of the year really. It was the day I left for Hogwarts, surrounded by idiots, mudbloods, and muggle lovers. I made my way down to our dining room where my mother and father sat, breakfast already served. I took my seat in between them, a place was set across from me.

“Who’s joining us,” I asked.

My father looked up from the Daily Prophet and said, “Ah, Draco. How nice of you to finally join us.”

I looked down at my plate of nothing, “I’m sorry father. I… I had a rough night.”

He ignored my statement and said, “Are your things packed?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. We will be leaving for King’s Cross at ten.”

My eyes looked at the grandfather clock in the corner of the room. I had an hour. I turned my attention to the plates of food in front of me and piled eggs and ham onto mine. I went to take a bite, but my father reached over and smacked the back of my head.

“Not yet, Draco,” he hissed, “We’re waiting for our guest.”

“Who’s coming?” I asked, hoping this time I would be heard.

A loud pop came from outside and in five minutes time, Professor Severus Snape came into the room and sat across from me.

“Sorry for the delay,” he said, “New term.”

“No need to apologize, Severus,” said my mother, “We understand the need to prepare your class room for the hoards of students you will be teaching. We are still honored that you would join us.”

“Of course, Narcissa. I would never turn down an invitation from such good friends.”

I didn’t listen to the rest of the idle chatter. I knew why he was here. My mother went to him to ask that he watch over me during my year at Hogwarts. She told me so while we were shopping for my school supplies. That day we also made a pit stop to Knockturn Alley at Borgin & Burkes to inquire about something called a Vanishing Cabinet. The other was at Hogwarts, but it was broken.

I was to fix it.

Snape filled his plate with food and we all started to eat. I put my original bite of ham in my mouth and frowned. It was cold. I did my best to hide my disgust as I ate my cold food and drank from my warm orange juice.

When I finished I was sent away to change into something more suitable for my first day back at Hogwarts. I went and changed into a long sleeved dress shirt and threw on a vest. As I buttoned the vest, I saw through the opening on the sleeve of my shirt a black line.

I looked away quickly.

The Dark Mark was given to me over the summer. I was now a part of the big boys, following in the footsteps of my father.

A knock came from my door and one of our house elves came in, “Excuse me, Master, Gnarl is just here to take your trunk down stairs.”

“Yes, that’s fine.”

I hated Gnarl. I wanted our old house elf back, but that no good Harry Potter tricked my father into giving it a sock. I kind of liked Dibby… or Robby… whatever its name was. He was always some what happy. Gnarl was just plain rude.

I retied my black tie as quickly as I could and tucked it underneath my green vest and gave my outfit one quick look over before heading back down stairs. Professor Snape was saying goodbye to my parents, nodding at me before apparating with a crack. My mother and father turned to me and I walked slowly to them.

My mother held out her arm and I took it. A sinking feeling came to me as my mother
appareted me to the front of King’s Cross Station, my father joining us. The three of us made our way to Platform 9 ¾, me hoping this would be my last time ever having to walk through this brick portal and having to get on this horridly scarlet train.

“Oi, Draco!” I turned to look behind me to see Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle coming over, followed by their fathers.

“Lucius,” said Crabbe Sr., “It’s good to see you.”

“You too,” replied my father. Turning to the other man he asked, “Goyle, how goes it?”

“Not too bad, dropping off Gregory.”

“Another exciting year at Hogwarts,” said my mother, her voice not conveying the excitement it needed.

“Draco,” said my father, “Why don’t you, Vincent, and Gregory get on the train.”

“We have an hour to kill, father.”

“Get on the train Draco.”

I frowned, “Yes sir.”

I nodded at Crabbe and Goyle Sr., then turned to my mother, placing a kiss on her cheek. I moved to walk away, but her hand on my arm stopped me. Placing a kiss on my cheek she said, “Be careful, my son.” Her eyes held nothing but worry.

I nodded and walked with Crabbe and Goyle to the train, finding a compartment all to ourselves. I lounged across the seats, my legs outstretched in front of me on the cushion of the seat next to Crabbe. I waited impatiently for the other students to get on the train. Crabbe and Goyle talked about the year and all of the pranks they planned, I looked out of the window letting them continue their stupid conversation. I saw many of my fellow Slytherins walk about, weaving in and out of the Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, and Ravenclaws. My eyes found Pansy Parkinson who was currently saying goodbye to her mother, a smile on both of their faces.

No final warnings.

I took my eyes off of her and, sadly, they landed on the Golden Trio. My insides churned at the sight of Harry Potter, anger flaring deep from with in me. I watched as he bid the mother of Weasilbee goodbye, stepping aside to let Hermione Granger give a hug.

Seeing her, my mood changed. It was so abrupt that it almost startled me. The anger I felt was replaced by a feeling so foreign to me I had no idea what it was. All I knew, was that the more I looked at her, the stronger the feeling grew, spreading out through my body, tingling my insides.

My eyes began to travel down her body when Pansy came in, sitting next to me. She wrapped her arm around mine and said, “Hey boys, what’s kickin’?”

“Nothing, Pansy,” said Crabbe.

Turning to me she said, “What about you, Draco?”

Turning to her, I kissed her roughly and said, “Shut up, babe. I’ve got a headache.”

She frowned, letting me know that my comment hurt, but I pretended to not care. Sometimes I felt bad mistreating Pansy. Being who I am, I’m fairly popular in the Slytherin house, sort of the gang leader. Pansy sucked up to me our first year, then later becoming sort of like my girl.

She loved me for my status.

I loved her for her ease. She was always willing to get in bed.

“I hate it when you talk to me like that, Draco.”

Turning to her I said, “Yeah?”

“Yeah. I’m a human being you know… with feelings?”

“Did I hurt your feelings?”

“Yeah.” She pouted.

“Sorry, baby.”

She pouted some more, “You mean it?”

I nodded and took her lower lip in my mouth, sucking it in and out between my teeth. She pressed herself firmly against me, deepening the kiss. She wove her fingers in my hair and moved so she straddled me.

The whistle blew and the last boarding calls came. I pushed her off me, causing her to pout, but she stayed close. I honestly didn’t want to be touched by her, but whatever made her happy, right?

The train started to move, first years and other kids hung out the window, waving goodbye to their parents. I watched out my window, hopeful, but crushed. A wave of sorrow washed over me as the train left Platform 9 ¾ without a last minute glimpse of my parents. By the time King’s Cross and London with it were barely out of sight, the sad feeling was gone, replaced by the oh so comforting feeling of nothing.

The train ride to Hogwarts was relatively uneventful, that is… until we were almost there. The old woman peddling sweets came by and our door opened. The four of us looked at each other as Goyle got up to close the door. From the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a flash of a shoe hanging from the racks above where Crabbe and Goyle sat. Turning my head to get a better look, I found no such shoe to exist, but watched as Crabbe’s trunk moved a little to the side.

“I’m so excited to go back to Hogwarts,” said Pansy, her hand massaging my inner thigh softly and slowly.

“I’m not, even if this is my last year in this stinking place.”

Pansy pouted; something she does a lot apparently. Maybe I just never noticed until now, "What do you mean last year? Aren’t you coming back?”

“Hopefully, no.”

“But why?”

“I already told you, Pansy… I can’t say anything.”

“That’s not fair.”

“I never said it was.”

Her hand slid deeper between my legs, cupping me in her slender hand, “Won’t you tell me, Draco?”

Pushing her hand away I said, “No.”

She puffed and crossed her arms, saying nothing else. The train started to slow down, signifying that we were to get off soon. Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy got up and out of the compartment as soon as it stopped. I waited, pulling the blinds of the windows down. Taking out my wand, I pointed to the empty spot next to Crabbe’s trunk and yelled “Petrificus Totalus!”

A thud came as whatever was on the rack fell to the floor. Reaching down, I felt a cloth under my hand and pulled it away revealing Harry Potter. I couldn’t help the grin that formed on my face as I leaned down, “Eavesdropping eh, Potter?” I smiled wider and I slammed the heel of my shoe into his face, his nose popping in an explosion of blood that dripped down his face. I smiled again and said, “That’s for my father.”

Straightening myself out, I turned to the door and said, “Hope you enjoy your train ride back to London.” Letting the compartment door slide close behind me, I exited the train in time to catch the last of the carriages as it took off for the castle.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my first Dramione story.
Please let me know how you feel about this, I would love your feedback.

So comments?