Status: One Shot-finished

I've Done Something So Terrible

I've Done Something So Terrible

I heard my phone ringing. I rolled over and looked at my phone. Hunter had texted me /another/ joke. So, he was serious. I looked at the clock. 6:30. My brother and I are /complete/ opposites. He’s like day, I’m like night. Zack pulled me closer as I set my phone on silent and back on the table.

“Too early.” Zack said quietly in my ear. I nodded against his chest and closed my eyes.

--------------
--------

I woke up and looked at the clock. 10:30. Now that’s what I’m talking about. I looked at my phone. No text from Hunter. I bit my lip and a tear escaped. I got dressed and went downstairs in a haze. Two days is forever? Helping your little sister getting out of depression only matters for two days?

I walked out of the door and walked over to my car. I drove to Starbucks in silence. I pulled into there and got out. I walked to the door in a haze. A depressed daze. It was hot out. The sun was beating down on my skin. And I wanted to /die/.

I ordered a tossed green tea lemonade and sat in the corner. I waited for Jacey to get here. I saw her car pull up, she walked in and ran over to me.

“Baby girl, what happened?” She asked. And I told her.

“Do you want me to hang with you until Zack gets home?”

“I just wanna be alone.”

“Ok, but if you need /anything/. Call me.” I nodded and hugged her.

“Thanks Jacey.” I said and left.

---------
-----

I sat on the bed. 2:45. He’d be home at 3. The blood was still leaving the cuts, and I can’t find anything in the world to care that I might die.

------------
------

“Chels?”

“Stella, where’s Chels at?”

“Chelsea?!”

“Oh my god! Zack! Call 911 NOW!”

“Chelsea, please don’t go.”

“Stella, go get the guys.”

“Baby, I love you.”

------------------
------
I opened my eyes and saw white. Am I in heaven? Then I heard beeping.

“Where the fuck am I?” I asked.

“Hospital.” Stella said sitting on Alex’s lap. The nurse came in and started asking me questions. The nurse left to get me breakfast and Zack walked over to me. He took my hand and gently put it in his.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve came home.” He said, “I can’t loose you.”

“I don’t know.” I said meekly. A tear rolled down my cheek. Just then the curtain opened and everyone got tense. I felt it in the room. I heard heels.

“Why do we have to come here Hunter? It’s just your fucking attention seeking sister?” I heard her nasally voice say.

“Leave.” Zack said. I looked up at him and nodded. Tears rolling down my face.

“I’m here to see Chelsea.” Hunter said. I looked over at him. He had narcissus in his hands. I smiled a little at the flowers.

“You know it’s your fault.” Stella said standing up.

“No it isn’t.” Hunter looked at me for reassurance.

“It is because of you.” I said.

“Here.” He said handing the flowers to me, “There your favorite. I’m sorry Chellie.” Hunter kissed my forehead and left with Brittani following. There was a little envelope hanging from ribbon that was holding the bundle of narcissus together. I opened the envelope and pulled out a note.

/Chellie, I’m sorry. I know I forgot but I had to leave for Oregon. When I found out you almost died, I took the next flight home. I’m sorry about Brittani. I’m gonna break up with her when I leave the hospital. Please forgive me. I’ll make it up to you. I promise. Here are two tickets for my next game, and to round trip tickets. I hope you’ll come to it. I love you little sis./

Tears rolled down my face and I sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: What do you think about it? It was based off of Remember Sunday by All Time Low(: