Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Hi

Matilda’s pov
“We’ll here it is, now get out.” My dad growled.

I rolled my eyes and pulled all nine of my suitcases out of the car and onto the my Uncle Zacky’s lawn. My parents didn’t even say goodbye they just drove away not looking back.

I lugged my bags towards the front door, not bothering to knock before opening it.

“Matilda.” Zacky came down the stairs and hugged me tightly.

“Where’s my brother?” He asked.

“Left, said here we are now get out.” I informed him, dropping my suitcases on the floor.

“Zacky who’s the pretty lady?” The lead guitarist asked.

I knew exactly who he was but I wasn’t going to let it show. I was wearing my white button down shirt, plaid skirt, converse, and my matching red tie.

“Syn, this is Matilda.” Zack smiled putting his arm around me.

“Oh yeah, hi Matilda. I’m Synyster Gates or Brian Haner Jr.” He grinned holding his hand out for me to shake.

I stared at his hand for a second, I don’t shake hands. Awkwardly he pulled his hand back, and scratched his neck.

“We’ll I’ll show you your room then we can meet the rest of the guys.” Zack grinned breaking the silence.

I grabbed my suitcases again and followed him down the stairs to a large dark red room. I already loved it. The room had a waterbed, glow in the dark stars, and plushy black carpet. I dropped my suitcases on the ground, “Thanks.”

“No problem.” He grinned hugging me.

I was strange, I knew it. Sure I had crushes and shit, but I was very skilled in conceling my emotions. Like right now I wanted to cry until I drowned in tears, but I wouldn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!