Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Weird

Matilda’s pov
I walked up the stairs where I heard voices. “Dude she’s weird.” Brian’s voice spoke.

I peeked in the room to see all of Avenged Sevenfold sitting in the living room.

“Shut it man, she’s had it hard enough.” Zacky defended me.

“Whatever, she’s too quiet.” Brian drank his beer.

“That's cause I don’t talk to fuck faces like you.” I spoke calling all attention to me.

Brian stared at me wide eyed, I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the door frame.

“Guys this is Matilda. Matilda that’s Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy.” Zacky spoke.

“Hi Matilda.” Jimmy grinned.

I raised my eyebrow at him, not showing any emotion. I turned around and walked back down to my room. They think I’m weird.

I pulled in my Ipod deck, connected my Ipod to it then blasted a few songs by ‘The Pink Spiders.’

“Matilda, dinner’s ready.” Zack opened the door to my room.

I nodded, shutting off my music then walking up the stairs to the kitchen where everyone else was. “Matilda this is my wife, Gena.” He introduced the blonde in the room to me.

I looked over her then spoke, “Can I go to sleep? I’m not really hungry.”

Zacky nodded, “Sure, goodnight.”

I sent him a weak smile then walked back down the stairs. I wasn’t hungry because I never ate. I did sometimes but I skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner most of the time.

My stomach let out a low growl as I changed into my pj’s before crawling into the bed. Silently I let a few tears fall from my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!