Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Kiss

Matilda’s pov
I woke up with puffy, blood shot eyes from all of the crying. Next to me was a box.

To:Matilda
From:Brian

I rubbed my eyes and opened the box, tearing the paper off then opening the cardboard box. Inside was half of a best friend necklace

“Cool.” I breathed when I saw I had the half that said ‘Best’ on it.

Quickly I slipped it on, then went to the bathroom to take freshen up.I got dressed then dragged my feet on the way up the stairs, even though I really wanted to run as fast as I could so I could thank Brian for the necklace. The fact that I was adopted was still bothering me, even though I was trying to push it deep down inside of me.

“Good morning, Matilda.” Gena greeted me.

I smiled weakly and walked past her.

“The guys are out back!” She called after me.

I turned and walked out to the back yard where I saw everyone but Brian. The next place I thought to look was his room, so I walked up the stairs to his room. But he wasn’t there either, so I just decided to snoop through his stuff.

“Oooh a guitar.” I grinned and grabbed it, pulling the strap over my head and plopping down in his computer chair.

On his desk was a black beanie with white skulls all over it. I pulled it over my head so it covered my eyes then started randomly strumming the guitar and shaking my head around and making funny faces.

“Hello California! I’m Synyster fucking Gates! Blah!” I yelled and made the guitar let out a high pitched screech.

I was about to take the beanie off of my eyes when a voice startled me.

“What are you doing?” he chuckled.

I gasped and pulled the beanie off of my eyes to see Brian, leaning against the door with a smirk playing on his lips.

“I was defiantly no pretending to be you.” I giggled.

“Yeah, cause I play guitar like a five year old.” He snickered.

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever, you’re just jealous because I’m better than you.”

“Did you come here to insult me?” He asked.

I thought for a second, trying to remember why I came up here.

“Oh yeah. Now I remember. Thanks for the necklace.” I smiled and lifted up the charm off of my neck.

Brian grinned and showed his half that said ‘friends’ on it. I put the guitar back but left the beanie on. He held his hand out for his beanie. I pouted then sighed, acting like I was giving in.

“Ew what’s that!” I made a horrified face and pointed at the other side of the room.

He fell for it, and looked giving me a chance to run. I ran down the stairs, he was quick to run after me. I ran out back where the pool was, Brian right behind me. My only two options were to jump in the pool or to move before I fell in. By this time the rest of the guys were watching us.

“Gimmie my beanie!” He yelled running after me.

I ran towards the pool and almost fell in but turned to the side. Brian couldn’t stop fast enough and tripped over my leg, falling face first into the pool with a loud splash. Everyone began laughing, as Brian resurfaced. I laughed and skipped over to Zacky so he would protect me.

“Oooh your gonna get it.” Brian shouted as he crawled out of the pool, soaking wet.

“Zacky, don’t let him get me.” I pouted.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me in front of him, “You gotta face your fears.”

My eyes widened as he led me towards the pool where Brian was standing. Before Brian could grab me, I lifted my foot up and kicked him back in the pool. Jimmy fell on the ground with Johnny and went into hysterics. Zacky let go of me and told me to go inside. I pouted but walked inside with Matt right behind me.

“Can you sing?” He asked randomly.

I shrugged, “I don’t know.”

“We need a surprise singer on our new album, if you wanna try out.” He had a dimpled grin.

I bit my lip, “I can’t sing in front of people.”

“Why?” He questioned as I walked down the stairs of my room, with him on my heels.

“Stage fright.” I answered.

Matt thought it over for a minute then nodded, “We’ll how about we write some lyrics together and while you record no one else is in the room. That way you don’t have to be afraid of anyone watching you.”

I looked down, not sure if I wanted to or not.

“Singing is a great way to cheer you up.” Matt spoke.

Finally I sighed, “Okay, Matt.”

“Yay! Little me! We can start whenever you want.” Matt pulled me into a hug.

I nodded, “I’m tired right now, but maybe later.”

He nodded then gave me a big grin before jogging up the stairs, shutting the door behind him. I kicked off my shoes and crawled under the covers of my bed. A while later the door opened and someone walked down to my room.

“Matilda.” Brian’s voice spoke.

I acted like I was sleeping and waited, wondering what he was doing. Soon I felt him pull the beanie off my head.

“Hey!” I wined, opening my eyes.

He was holding the beanie and smirking down at me, “Got it.”

“Pwease?” I pouted, reaching out for it.

“Fine, but you gotta give me a kiss my lips.” He grinned.

“On your face or between your hips?” I asked, smirking.

He narrowed his eyes at me, “Ha ha, fine maybe I won’t let you have it.”

Brian turned to walk away but I stopped him, “No wait, come back.”

He grinned as I stood up. Quickly I grabbed the back of his neck and pressed his lips to mine. The kiss didn’t last long because once he was getting into it, I pulled the beanie out of his hands and crawled back into my bed. Giggling at his shocked face, I pulled the beanie over my head then smiled at him before shutting my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!