Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Food

Matilda’s pov
I woke up with a fluttering feeling in my stomach. It was like there were actual butterflies fluttering around in there. Wow that sounds super lame. All I could think of was Brian, it was like he had taken over my thoughts.

“Matilda, dinner’s ready.” Gena smiled.

“Already ate.” I lied.

She frowned but didn’t say anything before turning and walking back upstairs, shutting the door behind her. Upstairs I could hear the sounds of laughing, talking, and silverware clanging. The smell of chicken filled my nostrils making my mouth water and my stomach growl. But there was no way I was going to go upstairs and pig out. I was 120 pounds, and already to fat I didn’t need to add on more.

After awhile the noise upstairs calmed and the door to my room opened so I quickly turned on my side and pretended to be asleep. The door shut and the sound of feet came down the stairs as did the antagonizing aroma of that damn chicken.

“Matilda.” Brian’s voice whispered.

I ignored him even if I wanted more than anything to turn around.

“Come on, Tilda. I know your awake.”

Once again I ignored him.

He sighed, “Fine we’re doing this the hard way.”

Before I could do anything or move he flipped me over and straddled my waist.

“Come on Tilda.” He pinned me down.

“I’ll scream.” I threatened.

He smirked, “Then do it.”

“Let me go.” I growled.

He shook his head no, “Eat you promised me.”

“I didn’t promise shit.” I retorted.

Brian leaned forward so that our lips were almost touching, “Come on Tilda. Please?”

I stared into his brown eyes and couldn’t help but get lost in them, “Okay.”

He got off me letting me sit up and take the plate from him. Brian handed me a fork smiled, encouraging me to eat. Carefully I stabbed a piece of the cut up chicken and placed it in my mouth. I looked up at Brian as I chewed and fought back the urge to puke.

“How is it?” Brian asked after I had a few pieces down.

“Good but I don’t know if I can keep it down.” I answered.

He sighed and rubbed my back as I ate, “Try. For me?”

I nodded and soon enough had eaten everything on the plate. When I was done I looked down at my lap ashamed of myself as I thought of the carbs.

“Hey look at me.” Brian whispered lifting my chin up so I could look at him, “Your fucking gorgeous.”

I blushed and looked down again but he stopped me by pressing his soft lips to mine, but before things got too out of hand he stopped and cuddled with me.

“I love you.” He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting ,and subscribing!!!!