Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Dad

Brian’s pov
Jimmy held Matilda back as I walked out of the house. Before I got into my car I turned and looked into her eyes before getting in and mouthing, “I love you.”

I drove off to my parent’s house to crash. It hurt to see Matilda crying like that. She was what I had always wanted, I loved this girl but I didn’t want her to get hurt.

“Brian what are you doing here?” my step mom Suzy asked, opening the front door.

“I just need a place to crash for awhile.” I faked a smile.

She nodded and stepped out of the way so that I could come in. My step sister McKenna came running out of her room and flung herself into my arm.

“Brian!”

“Kenna.” I chuckled, hugging her back.

“Hey Bri.” Brent nodded at me, coming out of his room.

I set McKenna down and smirked, “Still living with the rents, huh?”

“Shut up man.” Brent laughed giving me a one armed hug.

“Where’s dad at?” I asked.

“Office.” Brent pointed towards our dad’s office.

I nodded and walked into my dad’s office where he was answering fan mail and whatnot.

“Brian.” He laughed and got up to hug me.

“Dad we have to talk.” I sighed.

“What’s going on?”

I took a deep breath before telling him what was happening, “I’ve been messing around with this girl.”

“Is she legal?” He asked.

I shook my head no, “She’s seventeen and she’s Zacky’s cousin.”

“Brian Elwin.” Dad began but I cut him off.

“But I love her.”

He stared at me for a long time then sighed, “You couldn’t have waited until she was eighteen?”

I looked down at the spaces between my fingers where Matilda’s fit perfectly. Sounds so cliché doesn’t it?

“Stay here for as long as you like.” Dad patted me on the back.

I nodded and walked out of his office to grab my bags and head into my old room. Nothing had changed, it still looked like it had when I was in high school. As I laid down on my bed I couldn’t help but let my mind wonder to Matilda. I wonder what she was doing right now. I wanted to see her more than ever. I made a promise that no one could stop me from seeing her and I intend to keep that promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!