Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Friend

Matilda’s pov
After a few hours I had finally stopped crying and sat up to run my fingers over the necklace that Brian had given me. The door to my room opened and Matt walked down the stairs.

“Lil’ me?” He whispered.

I glared at him, “Get out.”

He sighed and walked over to my bed, “Come on.”

I jumped off my bed and bolted up the stairs to get away from him. Once I got upstairs I found everyone sitting in the living room having a heated argument. I quickly took the opportunity to run out of the house and walk down to the park after grabbing Brian’s hoodie off the coat rack. My thoughts were going crazy in my mind. I couldn’t really even think strait so I just found the nearest park and cried.

“Hey are you alright?” A deep voice asked.

“No.” I snapped not caring who it was.

He sat down next to me and sighed, “Is this about a guy?”

I sighed and turned to look at him, “Yeah.”

“You wanna talk about it?” He asked with actual concern.

“I don’t even know you.” I informed him.

He smiled, “I’m Ronnie Radke. So now that you know me, who are you?”

“Matilda Baker.”

He grinned, “Well that’s a very pretty name. So Matilda what exactly did this guy do to make you come to a park and cry?”

“He didn’t do anything. At least I don’t think he did.” I started then began to tell him the whole story.

When I was done Ronnie sighed, “Wow that was quite a story.”

“Yeah. Sorry for boring you.” I apologized and rubbed at my eyes.

He chuckled, “Don’t worry I’m not too bored.”

“Well that’s nice to know,” I laughed softly.”

He smiled at me and was about to say something but I cut him off.

“Who’d you kill?” I asked referring to the teardrop tattoo under his eye.

Ronnie smiled, “No one actually I just witnessed a murder. He killed himself and I guess I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.”

“How long were you in prison?”

He looked up at the sky then scratched the back of his neck, “about eighteen months.”

I whistled, “Wow.”

“Yeah it wasn’t all bad though. You know? I mean free food.” He joked.

I giggled and shook my head at him, “So you in a band or something, pretty boy?”

He scoffed playfully, “Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of Falling In Reverse.”

I raised an eyebrow at him, “Actually I haven’t.”

Ronnie gasped, “How could you not? I’m lead vocals and we rock.”

“Oh wait were you in Escape The Fate?” I asked vaguely remembering the lead singer from that band.

“Yeah that was me before they kicked me out or whatever. But anyways you need to listen to Falling In Reverse cause were so kick ass and we play shit better than ETF ever could!” Ronnie exclaimed making me laugh.

He smiled at me, “Matilda Baker right?”

I nodded.

“So you must be Zacky’s niece right?” He asked.

Once again I nodded.

He grinned, “You would not believe how much he talks about you. Oh jeez last time I saw him I was gonna punch him in the face. Seriously I never did understand why he talked about you all the time, but I think I know why now.”

“Why?” I questioned letting my curiosity get the best of me.

“Because you’re stunning. I mean absolutely fucking gorgeous.” He beamed making me blush.

I mean I had only been told that I was gorgeous once and I mean look how that turned out. Blushing even more I hid my face with my hands causing Ronnie to chuckle.

“Are you blushing?” He asked.

“No.” I answered a bit too quickly.

Ronnie clutched his side and rolled off the benching, going into hysterics. I began to laugh as well and felt a bit better.

Once Ronnie recovered he sat up and smiled, “So doll, you got a phone?”

“Well this is the 21st century.” I joked and pulled out my cell phone.

He took it from me and quickly put his number in and took a picture of himself for the I.D.

“There. Now put your number in.” He shoved my phone and his phone into my hand.

I pocketed my phone then put my number into his.

“There.”

He shook his head at me and smiled, “Smile!”

I smiled softly as he took a picture of me for the I.D. on his phone.

“There. Now pretty lady, how about I give you a ride home?” he asked.

I sighed, “I guess.”

“Ah so you don’t want to go home yet?” He pointed out.

“not really.” I answered.

Ronnie just nodded, “I understand. So how’s about we go get something to eat?”

“Fine with me.” I agreed and left with Ronnie.

I mean seriously would I rather go home to hell or hang out with Ronnie Radke?
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!