Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Lies

Matilda’s pov
I woke up the next morning completely naked next to Brian but I was happy. This is what I wanted and I know that he wanted it too, even if it was technically illegal. We spent the night in Ronnie’s apartment. He went out to Nasty’s so we could use the spare room without disturbing him.

“You okay?” Brian asked playing with my hair.

I nodded and kissed him, “Just a bit sore, but I’m fine.”

“At least I didn’t hurt you, but damn girl you’ve got some claws.” Brian chuckled and turned a bit so I could see the marks on his back from my nails.

I gasped, “I didn’t do that.”

“Oh yes you did.” He smirked and pressed his lips to mine.

“Are you guys done yet?” Ronnie yelled.

“Yeah.” Brian and I yelled back.

“Have fun kids?” He asked opening the door, good thing I was covered by the sheets.

I giggled and hid my face in Brian’s chest. He just chuckled at me and nodded. Ronnie laughed then got serious.

“Zacky called, he wants you home. But I suggest you take a shower first.”

I rolled my eyes at him and wrapped the sheet around my bare body before kissing Brian and walking into Ronnie’s bathroom.

“Save water! Shower together!” Ronnie yelled.

I giggled softly and shut the door behind me only to have Brian walk in and shut the door again.

“You wanna share?” He asked lightly caressing my cheek.

I blushed softly but nodded. He smirked and dropped the sheet from his waist making me bit my lip and blush. Brian smirked and kissed me before snatching my sheet away and turning on the water. I jumped in and splashed Brian, getting his hair all wet. He playfully narrowed his eyes at me and lunged at me but before he could I shut the door on the shower. He slammed into it and groaned.

“Your gonna regret that.” He got up and got in with me.

“Oh really Mr. Haner?” I asked licking my lips.

Brian smirked and lifted me up by my ass, “Ready for round two?”

***

“Do you have to go?” I whined at Brian.

He sighed and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, “Yeah, but I’ll text you later.”

I pouted, “Fine.”

“Fine.” He mimicked me just to make me crack a smile.

I smiled and we were about to kiss again but the doorbell rang and I heard Zacky’s voice, “Yo! Ronnie!”

My eyes widened and I quickly pushed Brian towards the guest room. We kissed goodbye then I unwillingly let go and walked towards the door. Ronnie appeared and walked me out. On our way out we talked about our favorite bands and whatnot. I couldn’t help but frown a bit when we reached the bottom where Zacky was standing, waiting for me. The only reason he let me stay the night with Ronnie was because he was under the impression that Ronnie and I were just friends that fell asleep during a movie marathon.

“Hey uncle Z.” I greeted him with a huge smile.

He smiled when he saw me and gave me a small hug, “Hey Matilda. How’d the movies go?”

“Great we watched a ton of horror.” I lied.

Ronnie nodded and played it cool, agreeing with everything that I was saying.

“Damn, next time I better be invited.” Zacky laughed and shoed me off to the car.

I got into the passenger seat and looked up at the building to see Brian in one of the windows, holding a sign that said: I Love You!

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted him: I love you too!

He replied with a picture of him blowing a kiss at the camera. I giggled and quickly took one of me doing the same thing then sent it to him before Zacky got into the car.

“So you and Ronnie seem to be pretty cozy.” He noted.

“I guess.” I replied.

He smiled, “I gave Ronnie permission to take you on a date tomorrow.”

If I would have been drinking anything when he said that, I would have spat it all over.

“What?”

“Ronnie’s taking you out tomorrow.”

I swear to god I wanted to slap that stupid smile off of his face and I would have if I wouldn’t have gotten the text from Ronnie that said he would explain later and just to go with it.

“Aren’t you excited?” he asked.

I nodded, “But Ronnie’s so much older than me. Isn’t that illegal?”

“Not if I your legal guardian says it’s okay.” He beamed.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. He would let me be with Ronnie but not Brain. Seriously?