Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Tears

I turned around to see Brian standing in the girl’s bathroom. “Are you okay?” He repeated.

I sucked the tears back, “I’m fine.”

Before he could say anything else I rushed into a stall, locking the door then shutting the lid of the toilet to sit on top of it.

“Look, I didn’t mean to call you weird.”

“If you didn’t mean to you wouldn’t have.” I retorted.

I heard him sigh, then the door open and shut. I waited a few minutes before coming out of the stall only to be shoved into a wall. Brian pinned my lower half with his, and used one hand to pin both of mine above my head. The other hand was used to cover my mouth when I tried to scream.

“Matilda, your young and beautiful. You can’t let words bring you down.” He spoke.

I stopped trying to scream and listen to him.

“Your too quiet, and looking at you I can tell that you have an eating disorder. Sometimes you need to let people in, it will be hard a first but you have to trust me.”

I felt tears forming in my eyes. He released me then waited for me to slap him but I didn’t instead I flung my arms around him, and began to cry.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. There he let my cry until my eyes were red and puffy. Once we pulled apart he pulled eyeliner and eye drops out of his pocket.

“Thank you.” I smiled softly after fixing myself.

He grinned and together we walked out of the girl’s bathroom getting odd looks from the people that passed by.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!! :D